John O.

Reaction score
Hello to all,
My name is John Ostrom. I've been a Mustang fan since high school. And yes, that is too many years for me to count. My first Mustang was a beat up 1969 fastback. She had a 302 and a 3 spd stick, lifted back end and wide tires all the way around (told you it was too many years).

Currently, I own a 2000 GT convertible premium. She belonged to my parents since late 2001. When they both passed away, the car became mine. She's been in a number of car shows in the Orlando, FL area. Hard to make a former daily driver into a gold prize winner. But, I have fun with it. The car is white with a tan top. I've added a cold air intake, chrome wheels, strut brace, Borla cat back exhaust. I've also changed out the tail lights to one that look like the 2013-2014. She currently shares the garage with my new 2020 Shelby GT500.

Werecow

Reaction score
Welcome to our lil section of the interwebs!! Glad to meet ya's and don't be afraid to post some pics of those 2 ponies you've got in your stable!! Really great that you've been able to keep the 2000 as a part of the family, and oh yeh, did I forget to say we wanna see pics? We love to see those around here!! Hop on in!!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. Lots of knowledge to be had and shared here.

As cow mentioned, get a build thread going and post pics. Especially of that 20!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Strap in and hang on!!:)

Oh, and pics. We need pics!

Connie

Reaction score
Hello to all,
My name is John Ostrom. I've been a Mustang fan since high school. And yes, that is too many years for me to count. My first Mustang was a beat up 1969 fastback. She had a 302 and a 3 spd stick, lifted back end and wide tires all the way around (told you it was too many years).

Currently, I own a 2000 GT convertible premium. She belonged to my parents since late 2001. When they both passed away, the car became mine. She's been in a number of car shows in the Orlando, FL area. Hard to make a former daily driver into a gold prize winner. But, I have fun with it. The car is white with a tan top. I've added a cold air intake, chrome wheels, strut brace, Borla cat back exhaust. I've also changed out the tail lights to one that look like the 2013-2014. She currently shares the garage with my new 2020 Shelby GT500.
Hello John, and welcome, from two X Floridians. My wife and I love New Edge's. Mine I bought new, '03 GT, and the wife has the '04 Mach1. Always come to this site for information, and help. This forum is the best.DSC00083.JPG DSC00254 (1).JPG

apsmith49921

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online