New Motor booked for Dyno Tuning.

Wmac

Reaction score
Many of the tracks up here are nhra sanctioned as they participate in the divisional series.

And have been for many decades, some date back to the early 60's.

OP
OP
95GTS5L

95GTS5L

Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying Wmac. I have just been there to watch the odd weekend with the grandaughter.

OP
OP
95GTS5L

95GTS5L

Reaction score
Nope . WMS does not do tuning for OBD 1. Westers Garage ia a half hour away . They wrote the tune using diablosport Chip insert. EGR i deleted myself and fooled the CEL by leaving plunger halfway and 2 items plugged into the harness. Maybe what you speak of would help the car run better when cold. My AF is Good now so thats a start. My experience with getting custom tuning prior to this car was with the LX Mopar platform for about 10 years (03MoparRamman) using DiabloToona and had an SCT on my 14 Shelby GT500 via cloud method. The OBD1 95 Mustang is all new to me. Thanks for the info. Today i have learned a new word (air injection) please explain. Danny

Wmac

Reaction score
WMS had their own standalone system way back in the day for OBD1. (think 94/95 specific)

Sounds like your "cold" start-up enrichment is out of wack, suggest you do some browsing over at efidynotuning.com. Lots of good info there. Decipha is very well respected.

There are VERY few that know how to tune the 94/95 ecm competently. Different animal than a fox ecm.

air injection = air pump

OP
OP
95GTS5L

95GTS5L

Reaction score
Makes perfect sense. Thanks. Shannon at Western Motorsports did have someone to refer me to for 94-95 tuning but i would have had to trailer the car 250km to the big city so i opted for the closer choice. Had i known this i would have discussed/stressed what i needed exactly before I commited but at the time i just needed the tune to he safe. I beleive that goal has been met. Can it be improved, yes. All my extra overtime money goes towards the car hobby and the cost for tuning so far was more than fair. I seened to have found a worthwhile forum here with folks that care.

badass98svt

Reaction score
Western Motorsports? I used to run one of their CAIs back in the day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online