New Pro Products intake 4.6 GT

97vertstang

Reaction score
motoringmustang said:
they need to make us guys a better intake for npi, it would make our lives much easier
they got one is the svo intake but its like 1500 bucks!!!! i do agree they should make npi intake thats affordable 400-600 bucks but not even pi guys have it so we're screwed.the svo intake looks like a nice piece but they shoul lower it to about less than half of that.for what u pay for one of those u could have done a whole pi swap.ford really screwed us npi guys!!!at least the 5.0s are cheap to mod!!well what can we do.i still love my stang though :thumb: i just wish it had a little more power.

Adam

Reaction score
We did some fitment/testing Saturday. It needs more machine work. Here are some teaser pics. Remember this is still prototype.

Adam

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

97vertstang

Reaction score
wow, that thing is nice!!! :eek: wouldnt that take a lot of torque away though??? i think a dominator holley would look killer on top :naughty:

Adam

Reaction score
We made some dyno pulls with not that impressive of results. It made power and lost very little down low. Its getting some changes to flow better. We won't stop until it kicks ass or there is no more money left.... 8)

Adam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online