new rims on the faleen and winglesssss

WiCkEd StAnG

Reaction score
my friend traded me his polished 01 cobra rims and some cash for my saleens since the car is for sale..what do use think? hear are some night shots.
polishedcobrarims7.jpg

polishedcobrarims6.jpg

polsihedcobras5.jpg

polishedcobras4.jpg

polishedcobras3.jpg

polishedcobras2.jpg

polishedcobras.jpg

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i think someone would be more interested in your car if it had the saleens on it still :dunno:

OP
OP
W

WiCkEd StAnG

Reaction score
DFG_Ballin said:
i think someone would be more interested in your car if it had the saleens on it still :dunno:
well car didnt show interest with the saleens :dunno:...rims dont really sell the car lol..but it was the right price and these rims are mint!

Yellow4.6

Reaction score
I'm liking the Saleens better..........you going to sell the wing?

SMOKE

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:

I agree.

04DarkShadowGT

Reaction score
You would have more interest if the paint was in good shape, also no contest Saleens look 100X better.

snoball

Reaction score
Saleens looks a ton better, and also those rims are just the upgraded gt wheels.. People run around with those on their stock cars all around here. My buddy has an 04 gt with that wheel package.

OP
OP
W

WiCkEd StAnG

Reaction score
04DarkShadowGT said:
You would have more interest if the paint was in good shape, also no contest Saleens look 100X better.
umm the only thing wrong with the paint is the front bumper and its listed thanks ::)

OP
OP
W

WiCkEd StAnG

Reaction score
Snoball said:
Saleens looks a ton better, and also those rims are just the upgraded gt wheels.. People run around with those on their stock cars all around here. My buddy has an 04 gt with that wheel package.
yea the wheels also came stock on 99-01 cobras...thye look decent but like i said its for the sale of the car i made 300 plus the wheels so its more money towards a cobra.

snoball

Reaction score
Im just saying i dont recall any 99-01 with chrome. thats all. I always say them in a satin color. Good luck with the sale though.

OP
OP
W

WiCkEd StAnG

Reaction score
Snoball said:
Im just saying i dont recall any 99-01 with chrome. thats all. I always say them in a satin color. Good luck with the sale though.
thier not chrome,thier polsihed aluminum...
abc03.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online

No members online now.