new stuff *pics inside*

MrNiceGuy

Reaction score
well i've had a few things on for a while but these are the first pics..

whats new:
shifter bezel
custom 05 shift knob
tinted tail lights
mach 1 lip
new soft leather shift boot
silver and white faced gauges

i was scared at first because the shift knob didnt fit..the hurst shifter was to wide to fit in the knob.. so i took the shifter handle off and took it out to the work shed to grind it down.. i ground it like a cone so the deeper it went it the tighter it would fit and it worked perfectly.. it's now on secure and looks great.. i have my rear seat delete but only the back piece is on right now so i didnt take pictures of it.. once i buy seats and carpet my interior will be done :cool:

now onto the pics (pardon the dirt)

6308mmr.jpg

4puzrio.jpg

4pvlget.jpg

4yzjvpu.jpg

6fretj6.jpg

4m7hoig.jpg

4zec3tk.jpg

6fzuxef.jpg

4pvv9zs.jpg

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
wow your car sits a high as your truck does :hammer: :hammer: we both need to make our next mods lowering springs haha but i love the color of your car and that knob looks nice in there

mean green

Reaction score
very nice shifter you got there and yes it does look like a 4x4 :nonono:

OP
OP
M

MrNiceGuy

Reaction score
i've been putting off the suspension.. but i guess it is time to lower her.. i will be getting steeda drag springs with koni 5 way adjustable shocks/struts with steeda CC plates..

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
heh, with that first pic I thought I was looking at a 07GT for just a split second ;D ;D

sweet stang :)

OP
OP
M

MrNiceGuy

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
heh, with that first pic I thought I was looking at a 07GT for just a split second ;D ;D

sweet stang :)

haha thanks man..

ALITL8

Reaction score
great looking car... definitely need springs to get the chin spoiler closer to the ground!!

OP
OP
M

MrNiceGuy

Reaction score
nes said:
where did u get those gauges, im gunna order some...

i got them from americanmuscle.com you can find them here: http://www.americanmuscle.com/fomugt96sire.html

but i had to use a few pieces from my old white face gauges.. like for the all the lights below the gauges.. like the check engine light and stuff because the one i bought didn't have them from some strange reason.. you can see that they don't in the pics from the website...

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
it looks lowered to me?

Nice looking car, that shifter looks good too.
Cool that you've got the SN and an F150. Same here :)
you've got good taste.
The BAB is a pretty color. Chrome wheels really go well with it, and I'd vote for the chin spoiler also.
:)

OP
OP
M

MrNiceGuy

Reaction score
thanks everyone i really appreciate it.. modding a car with a tight income is not easy as most people know.. but i think im doing pretty well so far.. after suspension im digging into the motor

does anyone have or know of anyone else having the newer shift knob? i havent seen any SN's with it and i've been trying to find some..

S

scarface

ive seen a few that have that knob, I just cant think of any right now. Most dont do it because the colors dont match.

OP
OP
M

MrNiceGuy

Reaction score
scarface said:
ive seen a few that have that knob, I just cant think of any right now. Most dont do it because the colors dont match.

well if you come across them again will you send them to me? i want to see how other people have done it..

and i think I've got my interior colors to match pretty well with everything is black and gray and everything that lights up looks just like my paint

SMOKE

Reaction score
Nice mods ... and the color and tails looks great!!! O0 Well done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online