mineralgreygt

Reaction score
14joyna.jpg

34effdi.jpg

2lazhxs.jpg

9838stang

Reaction score
I think they look good as is now.

But was wondering what they would look like with a red outer lense.

Like the lighting pattern though

CompOrgStang24

Reaction score
Looks fantastic. What brand are those if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defiant

Reaction score
Those are friggin sexy. I KNEWWW when I saw them they would look super cool because they resemble the stock S550 tail lights. In some photos though I wasn't sure if they looked that good or not, the lower LEDs looked a lil cheesy and I was hoping the lower portion doesn't light up with the 3 bars. Your pics/vids confirmed it which stinks, BUT they look really good on an actual car. Way better than the sale photos. Like wow these are sick both on and off. IMO they would be perfect if the three bars reached all the way down to the bottom, the cut-off with the chrome LED strip at the bottom bugs me a little. Bet lightly tinted they would be sweet. Or maybe just painting the chrome black

OP
OP
mineralgreygt

mineralgreygt

Reaction score
Those are friggin sexy. I KNEWWW when I saw them they would look super cool because they resemble the stock S550 tail lights. In some photos though I wasn't sure if they looked that good or not, the lower LEDs looked a lil cheesy and I was hoping the lower portion doesn't light up with the 3 bars. Your pics/vids confirmed it which stinks, BUT they look really good on an actual car. Way better than the sale photos. Like wow these are sick both on and off. IMO they would be perfect if the three bars reached all the way down to the bottom, the cut-off with the chrome LED strip at the bottom bugs me a little. Bet lightly tinted they would be sweet. Or maybe just painting the chrome black

It's funny you say that, that was my exact thought I plan on getting some dark tonight and throwing it over the chrome shouldn't be to bad because there's a physical line where the they sit, I agree if the bars came all the way down would be absolutely BA

Defiant

Reaction score
Massholes think alike?? Well I'm not from MA, but close enough right? :p

AM charges over $370 for these lights but they're identical to the ones on eBay for a hundred bones less. Hmm.. They look real good though, the raxiom lights look cool too but they look like something you'd hate having after a while. At least these are subtle

OP
OP
mineralgreygt

mineralgreygt

Reaction score
Ha it's that new England thinking. Yea I bet they are made at the same place as the AM ones, I noticed AM will advertise the product as if your always getting a deal but they are usually more expensive. For instance I bought a full bushing kit for my IRS and through AM with my discount it was still more than 100 bucks cheaper just to buy it direct from FTBR. I understand they got to make a profit but I find it funny they always show a higher price scratched out before there final price.

Defiant

Reaction score
Yeah I became immune to those crossed out prices haha

They have multiple eBay parts on their site with made up names like "Axial" for those tail lights. Funny stuff. They could have just branded the lights as American Muscle's but oh well

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online