new to 4.6 mod motor

max_Man4945

Reaction score
I'm new to the 4.6 but I have done a lot of research but does any one have just the pi cam and pi intake installed and raced a stock pi mustang? And if u did how did u do against it I just picked up the pi cams for 50 bucks but I cannot find a used pi intake to save my life so if any one has one and lives in or close to tn hollor at me

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
There have been plenty of dyno comparisons between the 2 combos and the pi car always come out on top with an average of 10rwhp more. You will note a major improvement swapping over the pi intake and cams as the stock npi intake is a choke.
Be careful not to pick up a pi dorman intake. Its no better than a npi intake. Actually, its npi clone with pi port openings.....worthless for hp.

OP
OP
M

max_Man4945

Reaction score
Right I've seen those on eBay I'll probably just brake down and get a brand new ford racing one from american muscle and maybe do the pi head swap next year if I can piece it all together and quick question if I get Windsor pi heads will my Romeo pi cams fit in them with no problems

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
Dont get windsor cylinder head, valve cover bolts are different, ans less common. No performance differenc, just availability.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online