New to Group, kind of...

sonicblue03vert

Reaction score
Hi All,

My name is Kyle, and I live in Dartmouth, Ma. I signed onto this forum a while ago, but stepped away for personal reasons, but I am back at it and back in the Mustang game.

I have an 03 Sonic Blue Vert with 122,xxx and big motor plans over building the next two years coming up. I have a Kenne Bell 2.6 Mammoth going with Trickflow 195 Ported Race heads and Cushman Cams stage 2.5 Blower Cams. I have a Cobra T56 going into it to replace the 3650. I'll be cruising here looking for a built used Shortblock, as 20 PSI is the goal. I'll be using the new MS3Pro Standalone to control it all, that will be fun!

On the car right now, I have staggered Black 03 Cobra Rep wheels with Mickey Thompson tires, Blacked out head and taillights, LM2 exhaust with black powdercoated tips, Eibach Pro Suspension kit, Cobra big brake kit, Black BBK fenerwell CAI, 3.73 gears, Pro 5.0 Shifter, off Road X pipe, aluminum driveshaft, Ford Racing Steering Wheel and some other things I am sure I am forgetting.

I'll post some pictures of her this weekend, it's supposed to be decent weather, for now anyways, so I can clean it before I get judged on how dirty it is!

I look forward to being part of the group. Thanks again!

Last edited:

SN95.oh

Reaction score
Hi All,

My name is Kyle, and I live in Dartmouth, Ma. I signed onto this forum a while ago, but stepped away for personal reasons, but I am back at it and back in the Mustang game.

I have an 03 Sonic Blue Vert with 122,xxx and big motor plans over building the next two years coming up. I have a Kenne Bell 2.6 Mammoth going with Trickflow 195 Ported Race heads and Cushman Cams stage 2.5 Blower Cams. I have a Cobra T56 going into it to replace the 3650. I'll be cruising here looking for a built used Shortblock, as 20 PSI is the goal. I'll be using the new MS3Pro Standalone to control it all, that will be fun!

On the car right now, I have staggered Black 03 Cobra Rep wheels with Mickey Thompson tires, Blacked out head and taillights, LM2 exhaust with black powdercoated tips, Eibach Pro Suspension kit, Cobra big brake kit, Black BBK fenerwell CAI, 3.73 gears, Pro 5.0 Shifter, off Road X pipe, aluminum driveshaft, Ford Racing Steering Wheel and some other things I am sure I am forgetting.

I'll post some pictures of her this weekend, it's supposed to be decent weather, for now anyways, so I can clean it before I get judged on how dirty it is!

I look forward to being part of the group. Thanks again!
Welcome Kyle I live in Lancaster MA, if you ever want to go cruising with us, let me know

OP
OP
S

sonicblue03vert

Reaction score
Welcome Kyle I live in Lancaster MA, if you ever want to go cruising with us, let me know
Thanks man. Unfortunately, due to some bad decisions I am paying the consequences for in my life, cruising is out for about 4 more years...

...gives me time to build though! She'll be a beast when I can drive it again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online

No members online now.