New to SN95, not Mustangs...

bakerjd

Reaction score
Hey guys, just bought a 2004 GT Premium and figured I'd take the opportunity to expand my knowledge. I'm also an active member on MustangForums, Modded Mustangs, S197 Forums and BuckeyeStangs. Here's both of my Mustangs, looking forward to learning more about my SN95:

2004 Oxford White GT Premium:
1-6.jpg

2-4.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

9-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

3-4.jpg

2006 Screaming Yellow GT Premium:
14-2.jpg

13-1.jpg

sig6.jpg

7.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

1-3.jpg

(yes my rear wheels were on backwards for these photos, just finished doing 16 hours of suspension work and after that working that long on the car small details tend to slip your mind lol)

ademily87

Reaction score
Very VERY nice 197. One of the bet I've seen for sure. Welcome!!:thumbup:

Sent while drinking.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I don't even like yellow and that thing is awesome!

OP
OP
bakerjd

bakerjd

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Looking forward to getting the '04 where I want it. Should be installing a Mach 1 grille delete, and chin spoiler within the week and I'm contemplating tinting my tails. We shall see. Just wet sanded, buffed and polished the old headlights, changed the wipers and headlight bulbs today. Now I just have to figure out what this mysterious squeaking is on the right side of the car (pretty sure it's a wheel bearing). Glad I got a 48 month unlimited mile full warranty! :)

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
nice mustangs, welcome. that s197 is sexy, makes me want to ditch the cobra again thanks lol. the white GT looks very.clean, always wanted one of those lol. any mods besides looks on the s197?

OP
OP
bakerjd

bakerjd

Reaction score
Here's the entire Mod list for the '06 so far:

Show : Roush Front Fascia, Roush Chin Spoiler, Roush 9 Bar Billet Grille, 20% Tint, Rear Spoiler Delete, Staggered 18" Black Saleen repilca's, Xpel Dark Smoke Headlight Protection Kit, Smoked Out Tail Lights Rear Blackout Kit, Retro-Solutions 6000k 55w HD/Slim Ballast HID Kit (heads/fogs), SHR Black Gas Cap, SHR Honeycomb Rear Blackout Panel, Paint to match Trim Welt, Black Laser-etched Ford Racing Valve Covers, Shocktower Covers, Radiator Extensions, Redline Hood Struts, IUP, Bullitt Air Vents, Many Chrome Accessories, Lloyd mats, Kenwood DNX5160 Head-unit.

Go :JLT CAI, BAMA 93 Race Tune, Pypes Pype Bomb Axle-back Exhaust, FRPP 62mm Throttle body, Hawk Performance HPS Brake Pads, DBA Cross-drilled/Slotted Rotors, Steeda HD Strut Mounts, Steeda Sport Lowering Springs, Koni Sport Adjustable Shocks ("Yellows"), BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Billet LCAs w/Relocation Brackets, BMR Adjustable UCA w/Mount, Steeda Bumpsteer Kit, Steeda Adjustable Front Sway Bar End-links, Steeda X5 Balljoints

Will be going FI eventually but probably not until the warranty's out.

Saint

Reaction score
Welcome...yeah the s197 is pretty dope.

SoCal_Nick

Reaction score
Nice lookin cars!

99+ Mustangs have so many more options for front bumpers its not fair! hehe.

Any kind of square bumper on the 98 and it just looks rice....

bigkeeko

Reaction score
Nice machines. In your 100% honest opinion (if you can remember what your S197 was like stock) how much difference is there in straight line performance?

Just want to hear an unbiased view. :)

V8POWA!

Zip Tie Yo Azz for $2.12!!!
Reaction score
Welcome from ModdedMustangs man!!

This forum is not as active as MM, but still has tons of great stuff!!

OP
OP
bakerjd

bakerjd

Reaction score
To be honest with you, I haven't really tested out the straight line performance in the '04 yet. It wouldn't be a huge difference, or so I wouldn't think. I have dropped the gears and really gotten going but the S197 still takes it I would think. Been so long since it was stock so it's hard for me to really say. I know that now, there is no comparison but I wouldn't expect there to be with all of the suspension/performance mods on the S197.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online

No members online now.