New to the cobras

96cobrastang

Reaction score
Hey guys i just picked up a 96 cobra. I paid 6800 for it and it has 110k miles on it. THe last owner babied it and took real good care of it. So i just wanted to say hi to the fellow cobras out there. Let me know what you think :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
man, if that is babied then i wonder what they call what i do to mine....... but damn good find man!

OP
OP

96cobrastang

Reaction score
Thanks I hope to be staying on this forum for a while lol by the way anyone know generally how long these motors last if they where taken care of and what would be the lowest octane you would run Thanks

sbrooks

Reaction score
looks great love the color check out gotstangs.com also and post some pics there

S

scarface

96cobrastang said:
Thanks I hope to be staying on this forum for a while lol by the way anyone know generally how long these motors last if they where taken care of and what would be the lowest octane you would run Thanks
forever, and 93.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
96cobrastang said:

Scarface hit the nail on the head, Forever and 93 only!

562cobra

Reaction score
Looks good. id get rid of the tail lights :slap: and put the stockers back on

IMPORTKILLER

Reaction score
Congrats O0 !! Nice find. Now go get a set of 4.10 gears and smile for miles ;D

S

scarface

mine says premium fuel. 93 is premium here. I have never even seen 91 octain in my life.

Danimal

Reaction score
Scarface said:
mine says premium fuel. 93 is premium here. I have never even seen 91 octain in my life.

93 Octane is nearly non-existant in the midwest. Some bigger cities (Chicago, Kansas City, St.L) have 93 everywhere, but here in Tulsa, Oklahoma...93 doesn't really exist.

S

scarface

Danimal said:
Scarface said:

93 Octane is nearly non-existant in the midwest. Some bigger cities (Chicago, Kansas City, St.L) have 93 everywhere, but here in Tulsa, Oklahoma...93 doesn't really exist.
wow...that sucks for you guys :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.