New to the fourms

Ballistic

Reaction score
I have been on a few other mustang forums but they seem to lack a big SN95 following, so figured time to look for a better forum :D I have a 97 GT, currently giving it a new paint job to get rid of the red fading been driving me crazy..

My Mustang:

And my truck:

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Nice vehicles, the paint looks good in the pics but I know what my 18 year old paint looks like up close. U going to keep it red?

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
Have you ever thought of vinyl wrapping?

I have, i own a sign shop and have some of the vinyl already in house, but have never done a full car yet, i do plan to wrap the roof in a glossy black though until i decide if i wanna wrap it or not... I think if i was to wrap it the vinyl alone will cost me in the 500s (with extra because im sure ill screw some sections up_

Nice vehicles, the paint looks good in the pics but I know what my 18 year old paint looks like up close. U going to keep it red?

Thanks, Yeah i got the car from my grandpa he bought it new in 97 never waxed it or anything.. would be a lot worse if he diddnt park his cars in the garage but the fading just drives me crazy anymore lol. Yup At first red wasn't my favorite color but it has grown on me...

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.

Nice rides. have an 04 F150 myself. 'props'

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99