New to this forum. Posting my ride

OP
OP
J

joefelly3888

Reaction score
lowering springs wouldnt be bad, but im sure with lowering springs id have to get alot more. (Bumpsteer kit, C/C plates, etc.) If i go lowering springs what brand is the best out there. I've heard good things about H&R. So if i do go springs what else is needed to have the cars geometry stay in shape?

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Holy crap dude all the exterior mods you made to your car are on my mod list that I made a while ago, thats awesome, i finally know what Chrome Bullitts look like on my car now! Welcome!

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Car looks great, super clean looking and I like those wheels and chin spoiler. I suggest to lower it as well, get H&Rs with them you prob could get away without them but I would get CC plates. You can go Eibach Pro Kit and get away with no CC plates for sure but it only lowers like 1.5" all around and IMO not enough in the front. The H&R Springs look great.

Seems like you allready got a good mod list going on, I think springs would look awesome on there!

OP
OP
J

joefelly3888

Reaction score
So your saying is all I would need if i lowered it were C/C plates? Ive heard many people talk about a bumpsteer kit and new ball joints? I know steeda makes alot of suspension for our cars.

sweetstang94

Reaction score
hey man sweeeeet car and is that my chin spoiler? well i should get it one of these days! also on my car all i have for susupension is the eibach kit and kyb shocks and struts for about 2 and a half years now with no probs i have heard that if you auto cross or road race deff but for street up to u!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice looking car, welcome to the site.

I like the chin sp, and that dished rear wheel looks bad ass!

Mods?
lowering springs
Sub frame connectors
CC plates.

Subs- Stiffen up the chassis flex, less squeaks and little better handeling
Springs - lower rides better, looks better etc.
CC plates will let them dial you allignment in perfectly after it's lowered.
Steeda makes good Suspension stuff. Maximum Motorsports is better - I recommend them.

Power mods?
Blower and or PI heads / cams.
alotta info on that if you want more - ask away.

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice GT... Love the Chin spolier and the Chrome Bullits :banana:

Where did you get your chin spoiler from?

Jeremy

OP
OP
J

joefelly3888

Reaction score
I ordered my spoiler from mustangtuning.com. There located to PA. Great price. I also ordered my shorter antenna, wheels, lug nuts, at the same time. Shipping was fast as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnknownArmy

Members online