DW22.jpg

c8dc28d1.gif

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
You have bullitt on your stang, that says it all. lol :tongue3:

JiMi_DRiX

Reaction score
I still like them! They're tucked wayy up there! Dal, I never noticed your trunk before, kinda neat!

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
just did a curb test to make sure they don't get too close to the inner fender. 5/8" clear.

Love the movement of the 3-link :D

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
The wheels are growing on me a little bit. Still not my favorite, but definitely something different. The rear offset is flawless.

Lower it up front. Tint your windows REALLY DARK. Then post some more pics so I can try to figure out what is missing. Either way, the car is really smooth and unique.

Paul.

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Paul, I ordered what else is missing. your unicorn will appreciate it... stay tuned.
agree on the tint. i'd love to lower the front, but it's not like I live in phoenix where the deepest gutter is 2"
i already scrape way to often, maybe i'll lower it for some pixxx

JiMi_DRiX

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Thanks guys.

Paul, I ordered what else is missing. your unicorn will appreciate it... stay tuned.
agree on the tint. i'd love to lower the front, but it's not like I live in phoenix where the deepest gutter is 2"
i already scrape way to often, maybe i'll lower it for some pixxx

I'm just south of Phoenix, and while we dont have many gutters, our roads suck. lol. Its the reason why I didnt go any lower with my car, I couldnt drive comfortably without having to second guess every dip, curb, or bump. But I agree, I'd love to lower mine more just for some cool pictures!

thorco3

Reaction score
I've never understood the plates... anybody care to enlighten me?

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
"Shadowfax" from Lord of the Rings (it's a horse in the story)

slim101

Reaction score
what size are they? (dont know if you already said it) and no 3rd brake light? we have to have it here in VA for inspection

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Dude i fucking love it.. the spacers deffinately made it sit perfect... It looks awesome man!!! All i can say is wow..

I also like your trunk.. but your whole car looks killer and is super fucking clean lol

Im so happy the wait is over lol

Dysfunction

Reaction score
slim101 said:
what size are they? (dont know if you already said it) and no 3rd brake light? we have to have it here in VA for inspection

Wow, didn't even notice it was missing. I like it. And we don't have to have a third brake light in Va.... If it's there it has to work, but there's nothing that says it has to be there.

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
slim101 said:
what size are they? (don't know if you already said it) and no 3rd brake light? we have to have it here in VA for inspection

the wheels? 18x9 & 18x10
my third brake light is led and it shines through the paint using one of rings of power :)

anyone notice that gap around the license plate cap trim? that's right it's missing :dontknow:

Shifty Powers said:
Dude i f*cking love it.. the spacers definitely made it sit perfect... It looks awesome man!!! All i can say is wow..

I also like your trunk.. but your whole car looks killer and is super f*cking clean lol

I'm so happy the wait is over lol
Thanks man!! :eek:ccasion14:

I have something else to show you all, worked on the car till 1 am last night :tongue3:

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
OK, check this out!

I got some black Saleen side stripes.
but as usual I didn't love where they were supposed to go, so i tried a bunch of placements, and decided I liked it best here, like on the 00-04's
the sides had to dry, so the backing is still on in this pic, if you're wondering.

DW24.jpg

This gave me a chunk of extra stripe, which I put to good use here:

DW25.jpg

DW26.jpg

DW27.jpg

DW28.jpg

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
That looks good Jeff. I think it helps break up the wall of smoothness or something.

Oh, and those centercaps on your wheels are hideous. I hate the logo. Need something different there. However, the wheels are still growing on me a little bit.

Paul.

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Paul.

it does break up the whitey Mc whiteness and accentuates the bottom contour of the side scoop.
little black to tie things together. like good makeup to make a hot chick hotter.

I don't love the caps either. need something else...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online

No members online now.