New wheels are on!! Finally got my dream wheels

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Looking good! looks alot nicer then the wheels in your sig.

Btw IM EATTIN YOUR GRAPES BRO!!!!! BOOOOM!!!!!! LOL best sig ever
Thanks dude!! Huge improvement. And hahaah yeah i love impractical jokers, funny ass show
Looks great, do you notice with wider tires they grab imperfections in the road more?
Thanks man. Nope these tires are insane, grip nicely, ride as smooth as a caddy yet really sharpened up the steering feel. Doesn't pull the grooves in the road

Sinned83

Reaction score
Thanks dude!! Huge improvement. And hahaah yeah i love impractical jokers, funny ass show

Thanks man. Nope these tires are insane, grip nicely, ride as smooth as a caddy yet really sharpened up the steering feel. Doesn't pull the grooves in the road
Looks nice. What's the tire combo sumitomo?

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Looks great man. Saleens were the first wheel I went with on mine as well. Compliments your car perfectly.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I like the fact that you went with the machined finish as opposed to the traditional chrome finish. Really sets it apart IMO. Looks great Joe, now to get some proper tint back on her :)

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I like the fact that you went with the machined finish as opposed to the traditional chrome finish. Really sets it apart IMO. Looks great Joe, now to get some proper tint back on her :)

Yup I'm always goin against the grain lol. Thanks brah. yup I'm getting new tint this afternoon! can't wait

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001