NMRA Bowling green sept 28-oct 1

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Anyone else going? I talked to my friends and we are going to try and meet up saterday afternoon and hang out till the grudge racing in the evening. The only thing stopping me will of course be my stomach and I will not know that till the day of but I hope to make it down.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I was gonna go till I realized that we leave early Saturday morning for Disney.

Hopefully you get to go dude!!! I don't pray but if I did I'd pray for ya!!!! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Disney? F-that I am sure the fam would understand if they don't then they do not really love you!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure they would

..........nt!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am still looking at the trip to french lick for the wanna go fast thing. I have a friend in bloomington that I might meet up with.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I was supposed to meet 3 friends there tomorrow and maybe sunday. This morning one of them mentioned he might not go and might just wax his car instead and the other two were suddenly on the fence mentioning money among other things. Tonight they noticed forza 7 ultimate edition was available and word was you could play it tonight as well. So of course suddenly everyone has $100 for that even though the download is dicked up and will not let us download it. I bet $50 those mofo's tomorrow will say they don't have the money now after this and would rather sit in their basement and play the game all day if it does load rather the go enjoy the amazing weather and real cars making noise....... I am going to go if I can no matter if they are or not and will just be sure to take LOTS of pics and tag them in all of them in them. Maybe print up some pics of their faces on paint sticks and see what kind of fun I can have putting them in different places. hmmm....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online