Noob status

Nacho_SC

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm Eric, I'm 20 from Puerto Rico crossing over from the import world.

I have a 92 Lexus SC400 but am looking into get a pony sometime soon. Hope to learn alot from this forum and please excuse my English it is in no why perfect.

OP
OP
Nacho_SC

Nacho_SC

Reaction score
Wow hahaha that's a first, that named has followed me since BCT.

And thank you for the warm welcome most forums welcome the new guys with the search button.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Welcome! Hopefully you get a stang soon. How about those Puerto Rican women man? lol

OP
OP
Nacho_SC

Nacho_SC

Reaction score
Ahhhhhh the Puerto rican women.... How I miss being on the island haha.. :rolleyes:

But yeah hopefully I'll be able to get a stang soon I'm looking into a nice black 03' a gt. Maybe you guys could help me decide.? I know it may be a stretch but could the stang's suspension be built to handle like my sc400?

OP
OP
Nacho_SC

Nacho_SC

Reaction score
Thanks man and and IRS swap is kinda out of my budget right now. Any other options?

Slykin

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm glad to see some converts to the domestic world.

As for the suspension, you can build a stang to handle as well as you want, it just depends on your budget. You can go for an IRS swap from an 03-04 cobra, or build your solid rear axle too. A panhard bar, torque arm, and different control arms can out-handle an IRS setup.. though you might lose some ride quality etc. There's pros and cons both ways. As far as the front end, you can do anything from simple lowering/bumpsteer kit, to swapping in a $4500 dual A-Arm setup from Agent47. The aftermarket for Mustangs are huge, it just depends what you want and how much you're willing to spend to get to that goal. Check out MaximumMotorsports.com for a look at some good suspension pieces. They aren't real cheap, but they are very good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online