Not a New member but back after a long 4 years away!

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Well what happened to you? Why on earth would you not visit this site?

Welcome back tho

OP
OP
BLOWN 95GT

BLOWN 95GT

Reaction score
I sold my old car, moved into a new house, started coaching travel baseball, and had a daughter. After I sold my old car I didn’t have much drive to look at other mustangs but after I found my old car, found out it couldn’t be bought back if I payed twice what the owner payed for it, and made a few vehicle changes to get to where I could buy another mustang to build I’m back for a long time. Glad to be back.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I sold my old car, moved into a new house, started coaching travel baseball, and had a daughter. After I sold my old car I didn’t have much drive to look at other mustangs but after I found my old car, found out it couldn’t be bought back if I payed twice what the owner payed for it, and made a few vehicle changes to get to where I could buy another mustang to build I’m back for a long time. Glad to be back.

So you tried buying your car back? Glad to see you on the forums again!

OP
OP
BLOWN 95GT

BLOWN 95GT

Reaction score
So you tried buying your car back? Glad to see you on the forums again!
Yea I asked if he would sell it, I didn’t really want it the way it is set up now because it has a 2jz turbo Supra motor in it. All I really wanted was the rolling chassis. He didn’t want to sell it either way.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yea I asked if he would sell it, I didn’t really want it the way it is set up now because it has a 2jz turbo Supra motor in it. All I really wanted was the rolling chassis. He didn’t want to sell it either way.

Wait, is that the guy in California?!? He put the 2jz in and got it passed for emissions?? It’s a pretty cool build actually if it’s the same one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BLOWN 95GT

BLOWN 95GT

Reaction score
Wait, is that the guy in California?!? He put the 2jz in and got it passed for emissions?? It’s a pretty cool build actually if it’s the same one.

No not the same guy. The guy that ownes my old car is the owner of TDC Performance in mobile Alabama, and the car is currently running 8 second 1/4 mile times.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
No not the same guy. The guy that ownes my old car is the owner of TDC Performance in mobile Alabama, and the car is currently running 8 second 1/4 mile times.

Oh ok. The one in Cali is pretty awesome. Has irs and a bunch of other stuff. He runs road courses and stuff with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online