Not so new from Va. Beach/Pittsburgh

98four.six

Reaction score
Whats up everyone?

Well ive been a member since March of 2011 but havent really done much other than chat. Ive lurked around the threads and posted here and there but figured since im spending more time here, i might as well create an introduction thread.

Well, the name is brandon. Im from Pittsburgh but got out of the Marine Corps back in 2010 and moved to Va. Beach with my fiance who is in the Navy. We have an 18-month old daughter and are moving back to Pittsburgh once she is done in April.

Im co-owner of a custom shop that builds custom street trucks and hot rods. Also specialize in detailing, custom body work, audio, fab and soon to be retrofitting headlights. Also, we will broaden our focus to include mustangs once im back there full time.

Im the proud owner of a "fairly stock" 96 mustang cobra. lol Used to have a mildly built 98 GT but sold it last year.

I dont know what else is supposed to be here. lol ive included enough stuff i think. Anything else, just ask.

OP
OP

98four.six

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the welcome wishes. Brian, i figured it was about time to create one since i had a few pictures to go along with it. Thanks for posting that link.

I cant wait to do another photoshoot. This time i will actually wash the car before doing so lol.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Brian, i figured it was about time to create one since i had a few pictures to go along with it. Thanks for posting that link.

I cant wait to do another photoshoot. This time i will actually wash the car before doing so lol.

All good brotha. And hell yeah me too. I'm going to see if I can steal my cousins DSLR that takes video so we can get some footage of your artwork (retrofit). If you have the extra money I say we take the cars up to Dirty Details in VA Beach and let them go crazy on the cars. I know you were saying that you don't want to but I'm sure they can work some magic on it just like my camera did ;)

Hit me up, works been crazy but I can still text.

OP
OP

98four.six

Reaction score
Welcome! Car looks clean as all! Im in VA also! Except in the moutains!

i love it over on that side of the state. When i was stationed in Jacksonville, NC, i used to drive through Wytheville on my way home. always liked it out there.

And again, thanks all for the welcome wishes. It was an honor to serve my country. Id still be doing so if i hadnt been medically discharged.

Highton

Reaction score
Yes! Another sexy red 96 Cobra! Welcome officially to the forum! Thank you for contributing to our freedom and ability to enjoy our cars and lives.

OP
OP

98four.six

Reaction score
Yes! Another sexy red 96 Cobra! Welcome officially to the forum! Thank you for contributing to our freedom and ability to enjoy our cars and lives.

cobra vert.. mmmm. id love to have a vert. yours looks great. and thank you very much.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markstang73

Members online

No members online now.