*Official Hawk's Nest Cruise Pic Thread*

greenscobie86

Reaction score
Ciotti said:
I cannot believe I'm finding out about this 3 days after it happened :(

Shifty didn't tell you? Would have loved to see your car in person bro, I've got alot of suspension questions...

JDwhite98gt

Reaction score
Ciotti we were told that this wasnt your type of thing and that you wouldnt of came anyways. You're in luck that another one is comming up soon but in MD

JDwhite98gt

Reaction score
So there were a few of these types of pics and I really liked Johnbeast's sig. So i played around with it a little with Microsoft photo editor and this is what I could come up with. I dont have photo shop and wouldnt know what to do with it if I did so dont rag on me too hard.

meandjonbeast2smudge.png

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
HAHAHA you guys... gotta love it.. Ill make sure you 2 are together next cruise too for some pics...

Really we need shirts made.. SN95!!!SPONSOR!!! kidding.. but really.. we should have some made.

** and you guys better try and win the banner contests... and i mean both of them!!! we easily take the cake for every picture possible!!! DO IT GUYS!!! :headbang:

JoshLip723

Reaction score
BLCKSTNG96 said:
haha,i like the caption on the pic of my plate

when we were sitting behind you and seen that we were like 0.o LIES! lol your car sounds amazing!

greenscobie86

Reaction score
Your friend took some nice pics Josh... Way to go!

At the risk of sounding redundant, I'm really glad you guys enjoyed this cruise route!

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
As im I... Very pleased to hear that everyone loved the cruise... really makes me and scoobie feel good that we did a good job..

And as said before.. And on to the next one

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
JoshLip723 said:
BLCKSTNG96 said:
haha,i like the caption on the pic of my plate

when we were sitting behind you and seen that we were like 0.o LIES! lol your car sounds amazing!

hahaha,maybe by the time the MD cruise rolls around it will really be a lie lol.thanks a lot man,i'm addicted to the sound myself,gotta love MAC

Ciotti

Reaction score
JDwhite98gt said:
Ciotti we were told that this wasnt your type of thing and that you wouldnt of came anyways. You're in luck that another one is comming up soon but in MD

Ricer cruises and meets are what I don't bother with any more, but if it's you guys that's a different story. My autocrosses do take up 2 weekends a month but last weekend I didn't have one so I was free, this weekend I have one though if anyone still has the cornering bug... http://sn95forums.com/index.php/topic,54820.0.html

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online