oh man!, Final Tune results with my 98 KB

KBDRK98

Reaction score
Didn't quite expect this out of my 2v. I Went to pro dyno to get my tune done on 14 psi.
dans very first pull with a Tune he installed was 491 / 508!

After he tweeked it a little, It's final number was 498 rwhp 523 rwtq!

I thought that was kinda stout for a 2v, no cams.

the thing pulls soo freakin strong. I'm enjoying it now. :thumbsup:

IceMan

Reaction score
Good numbers man. 500 wheel on 14 psi is stout...

NCMystic

Reaction score
did you assemble your motor yourself, and does it have forged internals?

i talked to pro dyno about putting my c head/eaton swap together for me and tuning it?
could you say a little something about your experience with them please, thanks

badass96gt

Reaction score
Damn nice numbers!!! Now I really cant wait till next year for my KB!!

OP
OP
K

KBDRK98

Reaction score
NC_Mystic said:

i talked to pro dyno about putting my c head/eaton swap together for me and tuning it?

I ordered the block from MMR. Their mod 600 Forged. Then put the 04 heads on it at my work.

This is my first experince with pro dyno. I have heard nothing but great stuff about him. Really nice guy.
He knows what he is doing when it comes to tuning. So far i am happy with everything.

NCMystic

Reaction score
KBDRK98 said:
NC_Mystic said:

I ordered the block from MMR. Their mod 600 Forged. Then put the 04 heads on it at my work.

This is my first experince with pro dyno. I have heard nothing but great stuff about him. Really nice guy.
He knows what he is doing when it comes to tuning. So far i am happy with everything.
KBDRK98 said:

same here, i've heard only good things. i am definately going to get my car tuned there but i'm looking at like 4 grand just to put it together if i bring them every last part. i have to find a cheaper place to get it put together. can't wait to get mine on the dyno and congrats on the strong numbers

NXcoupe

Reaction score
That's a non intercooled kit right? And glad it's forged, otherwise that would be a ticking time bomb, lol. I'm sure the hp is almost a straight line on it, KB's come on strong.

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
How is that thing with 410s lol,I would imagine useless without slick Haha

OP
OP
K

KBDRK98

Reaction score
NXcoupe said:
That's a non intercooled kit right? And glad it's forged, otherwise that would be a ticking time bomb, lol. I'm sure the hp is almost a straight line on it, KB's come on strong.

This is the Intercooled kit. Oh, and i don't have the 4:10s in there anymore. I switched to 3:55s before i had the current set up tune.

when i had 9psi, my 4:10s were little much. i wud spin like crazy. Now 3rd gear will still break loose on a cool day. Its crazy, I love the insane pull right of the bat with this blower.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjac

Members online