Olady learning to drive the cobra

96laseredcobra

Reaction score
So my gal never wanted anything to do with my gt, well this one seems to be a different story. Will update accordingly fellas.
b56f1f0907edf0b5fbc3e1e28893826f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

1994Gtvert

Reaction score
I'm glad my wife doesn't have any interest in my stang. Probably has something too do when I took her up on the track one day. I've never seen someone hold on too the seat so tight! Lol :thumbsup:

Mack

Reaction score
When I first got the Mustang, my wife got in, kicked in the clutch (= heavy), got out and said: "I'm never going to drive that!"

I'm perfectly okay with that :D

Nighttrain

Reaction score
I tried to teach my wife to drive on a dakota rt i had. I did a 5 spd swap on it. Anyway she got outta the driveway and i told her to put the e brake on and get out lol.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have taught people in my 94 as well as in my trucks a 91 ranger and then later a 97 ranger. The 91 with is 2.3 4 cylinder was such a lethargic motor that it was the hardest of the three to drive. There was fine line between barking the tires with no weigh on the back or bucking and stalling. The 97 had the 3.0 v6 and it was a much better on power but still a little light on the clutch that it would normally send us into at least on bucking session during the lesson. Now the mustang with the low end torque while its not 1/4 mile winner in stock form I found it was a really easy platform to teach people on, easier then the trucks. It was nice when I got my g-friend at the time behind it because when the road was clear I told her to hit it and when she did she finally understood why I liked to do it and I swear didn't ***** about a quick take off after that.

1994Gtvert

Reaction score
When I first got the Mustang, my wife got in, kicked in the clutch (= heavy), got out and said: "I'm never going to drive that!" I'm perfectly okay with that :D

Lmao...I completely agree!

I tried to teach my wife to drive on a dakota rt i had. I did a 5 spd swap on it. Anyway she got outta the driveway and i told her to put the e brake on and get out lol.

i tried teaching my wife on my ranger, she could never get using two feet. Now my sister on the other hand, I took her out in the ranger once. Now she can drive a stick just as good as anyone.

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
My wife can drive a manual but I hate when she drives my cars. She is not careful. ..

joekd

Reaction score
I taught my wife how to drive manual years ago on my 89 LX 5.0 with a Ceterforce clutch and open pipes, I just told her to change gears when it got too loud :)

Reaction score
My ex drives a manual honda for a daily so she loved driving my car. Made me proud when I'd hear her go to work in the morning and she'd rev it up to 3500 in first before shifting

ReplicaR

Reaction score
I never allowed any of my gfs, or even my wife for that matter to drive my GT. Grippy clutch, light flywheel, temperamental engine idle... it's just not a good combination to learn how to drive a manual transmission on. She does look good behind the wheel though.

12294674_10153826913253856_8603377182864796376_n.jpg

OP
OP
96laseredcobra

96laseredcobra

Reaction score
She gave up that day after three tries to get it to move . We went about an inch lol. So not sure now

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
Dmitry wins! His wife doesn't drive his car and looks good not doing it...

KDerekT83

Reaction score
you are all better people than me... I got my GT a week ago to replace one I had years back... when I picked up this GT, I told my GF, she's lucky she gets to ride in it, and she MIGHT get to wash it at some point, but dont EVER ask to drive it. my firearms, and my car is all I have left in life to myself. I have no intentions of giving up either. lol.

OP
OP
96laseredcobra

96laseredcobra

Reaction score
you are all better people than me... I got my GT a week ago to replace one I had years back... when I picked up this GT, I told my GF, she's lucky she gets to ride in it, and she MIGHT get to wash it at some point, but dont EVER ask to drive it. my firearms, and my car is all I have left in life to myself. I have no intentions of giving up either. lol.
Lol.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Let us know how it goes. Dont worry, if she breaks shit, you're in the right place to figure out how to fix it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online