Old member but never really introduced myself, no mustang

Reaction score
Hey everyone I have been on the forums for a while but never really introduced myself. I am Chris and I have a 99 cobra mustang convertible red for now. It is stock besides the chrome saleen rims on it. I will be visiting the 4v section a lot here. I love this forum I am on another one and they are not so helpful when it comes to asking questions. I will be starting a build thread but it won't be updated for a while, too much going on with bills and stuff. I am from Indiana down by the Indiana, Ohio, Ky border. I will post up some pics Monday when it is nice out it has been raining all day.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Cant.... wait.... !!

Love me some 99 4V! <3 Keep it rio red! :)

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
welcome!! We're here to help! We've got quite a few folk here who can help out on the 4v stuff. :]

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Bah.... what happened to the 99/01 style front bumper?

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Does your car have a switch in the middle of the console by the up and down button for the top. Mine has one for the fogs.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know I bought it that way.

Yeah, that's not the original 99 front bumper cover. That's the 03/04 cobra style.... less desirable.

Does your car have a switch in the middle of the console by the up and down button for the top. Mine has one for the fogs.

Mine had the vert top and fog buttons in center console when I bought it. But, I have the 01+ style center console now and did a complete 01+ interior swap on mine. Now my fog lamp, traction ctrl, and rear defroster buttons and below the radio. The vert top button is still in the center.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome good looking car! I agree with DL though that bumper just looks kind of outta place when it's not on an 03/04 but if that's how it came then smoke em if ya got em!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online