On the Market For a SN95

George

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am currently on the hunt for a 94-98 Mustang GT. I am very picky so it may be a while before I find the right car for me. Owned a few Camaros and Hondas in the past. Recently moved to Alberta from Nova Scotia. Gave my brother my Civic Type R back east, and am currently driving a F350 but need another sports car. A lot of my friends have SN95's and Ive always loved the cars and think its time I spend some money on a Pony. I have a moderate budget for one and looking for something stock to make my own. New to the forum but it looks great so far!

GT Rob

Reaction score
Well welcome to sn good luck with finding the right car you'll see alot of nice cars on here and you came to the right place

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Welcome! This is SN95 heaven.

Also try and get a 94/95 with the 5.0. Much cheaper and easier to work on. HCI that sucker!

OP
OP
George

George

Reaction score
Yeah Its hard to not just go out and buy one right now, but I am waiting till the first of june. That way I can buy it cash instead of using up my credit line lol. Im just having a hard time rolling around in a F350. Its still not the nicest weather up here. You guys seem to be awesome people and cant wait to get on the band wagon!

2v_takeover

Reaction score
Good luck, they're dirt cheap in AB compared to SK. The nastiest stuff for sale in this province, I swear.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Once you find the right sn95 for you, you'll never go back to hondas.
Good luck finding the right car for you!

Reaction score
Once you find the right sn95 for you, you'll never go back to hondas.
Good luck finding the right car for you!

why go with a honda in the first place? garbage... good luck with finding your lady luck. it took me quite some time before i found my 94. rust free AZ car. just couldnt pass it up. even though the wife got pissed lol

Jeemee

Reaction score
hey as a previous S2000 owner I resent that! Welcome and good luck with the search!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
why go with a honda in the first place?

Now now... Hondas are very cheap, reliable, and get amazing mpg. They make for great daily drivers, just not racecars like ricers intend them to be.

OP
OP
George

George

Reaction score
I knew id stir something up bringing a Honda into it lol. I am a big fan of both imports and domestics. But I had the pleasure of using my friends 98 GT before winter hit as he wanted a cheap long distance trip as he used my Type R which wasn't really a slow car buy any means. Ever since then I have been pondering the idea of getting one. Now that summer is just around the corner I have my mind set on getting one. This is my best friends unit, it now has a heat extractor hood on it. His tires took a little abuse as im sure mine did that weekend.
263957_10150721622475441_674235440_19740398_1672388_n.jpg

Reaction score
hey no matter what you bring up in here will stir some sort of discussion. i only poked fun at the honda cause i have owned a import or two in my time. its all in good fun. and the fact that i said honda was garbage and yet having a honda in my driveway just makes it even better.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman3872

Members online