ON3 Performance.....

Pitbull_SN95

Reaction score
I bought their fuel hat, as a test because I'm going to buy their gen 2 turbo kit. I have had nothing but great service and quick responses to my questions. Adam at ON3 wanted to make sure the hat would work with my tank before I bought it, so he double checked on measurement on the bolt holes, and had me check my stock 98 tank, perfect. They didn't have any walbros in stock, but had their 340lph pumps. He told me he has no issues with them, only 1 returned because it was ran on E85 for a long period of time. He has no problem warrantying them out. I didn't buy the upgraded fuel level sender, and I cut mine up to work.. but it's not working now. So, I bought their bracket and fuel level sender for $60. I installed their fuel hat with no problems, other than fuel pump filter alignment issues (Picture). I had to zip-tie them, put 200 miles on it, and pulled it out. They were still in place. Great product, and can't believe other people buy the $800 ones, when you can buy this one with 2 340LPH pumps, Fuel level sender and fuel hat for $500.
.. Haters welcome!
GMoNGM9.jpg

BAjl8qA.jpg

z4dnvaj.jpg

bq7WFwE.jpg

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Always good to hear positive things about them since I was considering it at one point. Hope it all works out for ya man!

OP
OP
Pitbull_SN95

Pitbull_SN95

Reaction score
Thanks man. I ordered the fuel level sender today, so should be here by Friday, and after work on Saturday, I'll be installing it. I'm shooting for February for the turbo kit. I'll write up a install and review on it.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
we had one member here do one here already. He upgraded the V-band clamps as they were leaking but after that didn't have too many issues.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
shouldnt the pump socks be facing 180* from eachother?

and glad to hear some positive about on3! all ive heard was about that fuel injector fiasco....

OP
OP
Pitbull_SN95

Pitbull_SN95

Reaction score
shouldnt the pump socks be facing 180* from eachother?

and glad to hear some positive about on3! all ive heard was about that fuel injector fiasco....

I guess they could.. I'm going to be dropping the tank Saturday, I'll switch them around and see if it fits that way.

Their new GEN 2 Turbo kit has had nothing but great reviews from what I have read and heard. There's 2 local people that installed them and had no issues, used their v bands but didn't use their turbo (upgraded to bigger).

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Right on dude that a nice piece , I'm going to be installing one of there kits on the street car as well over the winter ... You should be more then happy with the kits now they've worked out all the bugs

330CubeGt

Reaction score
My buddy picked up a turbo from them recently and they sent it with the wrong exhaust housing. They took carenof it the next day and had the right one in a weeks time. I have heard the horror stories but have yet to see any isssues with them myself

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I guess they could.. I'm going to be dropping the tank Saturday, I'll switch them around and see if it fits that way.

Their new GEN 2 Turbo kit has had nothing but great reviews from what I have read and heard. There's 2 local people that installed them and had no issues, used their v bands but didn't use their turbo (upgraded to bigger).

i had a shop install my hat, but when the pumps came in (and i was planning on installing the pumps) they specifically told me to have the socks facing 180* opposites so they suck fuel from different areas to prevent starvation.

:)

GT3FC

Reaction score
Thanks for this I'm seriously considering an on3 turbo setup now after hearing all this good reviews on their company. when I first heard of them I said I would never buy anything from them but now I'm considering it such a great price

OP
OP
Pitbull_SN95

Pitbull_SN95

Reaction score
They have really improved their system. I'm going to be purchasing their gen 2 kit in Feb. I'm going to love proving all the haters wrong, making more power with a cheaper kit.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
On3 is fully worth it, I love mine, putting out more power than I thought it would and I'm not done lol

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

hondarocks61

Reaction score
I thought they wheren't going to redesign the 94-95 5.0 kit with the forward facing headers?
On their site it doesn't say it's a FF kit...

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

I bought my kit recently, and the headers and turbo both face forward. I don't believe they ever had any other layout for our cars. The 2v's had two types of setups I believe but not the 94/95.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I bought my kit recently, and the headers and turbo both face forward. I don't believe they ever had any other layout for our cars. The 2v's had two types of setups I believe but not the 94/95.

Oh jeez. I didn't realize that. I guess I'm gonna start saving up for that now. Lol
Thanks.
What else other than the turbo kit itself did you get and from where? (Injectors, oil relocations, etc)

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online