One World Gov....

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The force wasn't with him.

Side note; Am I the only one who is stoked about the force awakens?

blackdemon007

Reaction score

I'm looking forward to it.
I believe it's going to have a different feel to the movie, because of Disney, but Star Wars is one of those things that you cannot mess up.
It has such a huge fan base, that a bad movie would most likely ruin anyone involved.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score

not sure you will see a bigger fan then me. When I heard Disney got the rights to the franchise, I got stock in Disney. So far its already paid off and they movie has not even come out yet but obviously it will be a cash cow for years to come. I have been impressed with how they have done all the marketing and that I have not yet heard anyone complain about something or other about it and there is always some one to complain...

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
not sure you will see a bigger fan then me. When I heard Disney got the rights to the franchise, I got stock in Disney. So far its already paid off and they movie has not even come out yet but obviously it will be a cash cow for years to come. I have been impressed with how they have done all the marketing and that I have not yet heard anyone complain about something or other about it and there is always some one to complain...

I just want the robot, and not the little one you can buy and control with your phone lol

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I actually wouldn't be surprised if the new movie tops Jurassic World in the opening box office gross. I won't be there for the midnight release but the Jedi in me will definitely watch it within the first week.

lutter94

Reaction score
Can honestly say that I've never seen any of the star wars movies, lol. When can I stop seeing ads for it?? Lol. I did see Disneys 4 year outlook on movie releases, theres like 7 of them coming, fml......

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I was in line opening day for the first one as a 5 year old @ 1977 iirc and will have my 5 year old with me when this one comes out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.