Paint is complete! Few pics inside.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
After getting my bumper, mirrors, and wing back from paint the body shop wetsanded them. And the work of compounding, polishing & waxing the parts was left up to me. Saved a shit load of $$, we know the owner at the body shop. Didn't wanna charge anything, but I had to give something so I gave $200. Everything came out really good, except my passenger side mirror has a little more orange peel that needs to be wetsanded but I'm leaving it how it is for now. It took me like 4-5 hours yesterday to get these parts perfect. Came out this morning and snapped a few pics of how they came out. Not bad for $200 haha

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
x2! those mirrors came out AMAZING!! I'm Jealous!! lol

Thanks man! I was getting tired of the faded plastic look, figured either have em cleared or body color. Now the car looks more modern and I don't have to worry about them being faded lol.

jumbowolfe

Reaction score
Man I wish I could find a deal like that here in town, I'd love to pay someone $200 and let me do all the final cut and buff.

Looks great!

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Painted mirrors add so much. I love the front of the car! Going to leave it badgeless?

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Looks incredible. Good choice on the mirrors!
Thanks! Yeah they look really sick lol
Man I wish I could find a deal like that here in town, I'd love to pay someone $200 and let me do all the final cut and buff.

Looks great!
Thanks man. My parents know the guy who owns the shop. He didn't want anything but I gave $200 lol.
Painted mirrors add so much. I love the front of the car! Going to leave it badgeless?
Yeah they really do. The front is completely transformed now lol. Yea I'm leaving the pony off, I hate the way it looks lol.
Looks great for only 200 bucks!
Yup lol, thanks! Theres some spots here and there i guess from dirt or dust getting underneath the paint, but for $200 i really can't complain.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I love the painted mirrors... I was missing my passenger side when I bought my car... So I ordered one, and I ordered the wrong one. I guess the 94-95 and the 96-98 are different. I ordered the gloss black one and my drivers side was that faded matte black, so I just ordered a drivers side and it looks so much better than that faded crap.

Cars coming along nice! Are you going to put a lift on it??? ;)

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I love the painted mirrors... I was missing my passenger side when I bought my car... So I ordered one, and I ordered the wrong one. I guess the 94-95 and the 96-98 are different. I ordered the gloss black one and my drivers side was that faded matte black, so I just ordered a drivers side and it looks so much better than that faded crap.

Cars coming along nice! Are you going to put a lift on it??? ;)

Lol yeah theyre nice. I was thinkin 3" lift lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online