**Part Needed**

bhorne89

Reaction score
I have been trying to find a piece of weatherstripping for my car, I need the rubber strip that goes on the cowl panel and rides on the windshield. I have been unable to find this piece, for the 1994-98 cars. It gets torn up, and the only way to find one is to get the whole cowl panel with the strip attached. Can you guys get ahold of this piece? Thanks

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I was going to say auto wrecker grab complete cowl

OP
OP
B

bhorne89

Reaction score
Yeah, I will probably have to, problem is, I stripped my cowl down, made it straight as an arrow, and painted it Sonic Blue to match, new hinge rubber pieces are attached and popped off the grills and repainted them. Went to put it on and realized I needed the new piece of rubber, and no one makes it!! Sucks!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
normally we close classifieds threads that are under 100 posts, but since your request is so small, I'll let it slide :)

Good luck on the buy!

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
I looked for it, but it has been n/a'd from Ford. At this time, I can not get my hands on that piece. Hopefully someone here can help out. Wish I could have been more of a help to you.

BigBore96

Reaction score
Just getting back with you bhorne. I just got off work. Am going to go in the garage and see if I have a spare. If not I know where I can get one for you. Hold tight my man.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online