Photochop favor anyone?

97mustang82

Reaction score
I know i'm beating a dead horse with this FR500/Saleen thing and i'm sorry, but you guys can understand. I've already been kicking myself in the ass for getting the 17" chorme Y2K's. Love the Y2k's, love the chrome, hate the 17's on a prokit drop :mad:. But that's just me. So if anyone can chop any of these pics of Saleens or FR500's on my car that'd be great. Tried to see if there was a thread for this, their usually is but didn't see one. So i'm sorry if there is and i'm posting here. Tried to select pics to work for a good chop. I do understand that this is a favor for me and so I do appreciate anyone who can chop it up weather it's fast or you take your time, it's all good with me. Wouldn't mind if you give your 2cents on the rim selection awell. Thanks for helping me out, and the butt kissing ends here :ass3: :-*

My GT

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Here you go buddy, I suck at photoshop though. I like em both, its hard to choose :-\

fr500scopy.jpg

saleencopy.jpg

gt96stang

Reaction score
Ditch the clear tailights and get CHROME...
CHROME>black..

OP
OP

97mustang82

Reaction score
Fets said:
Here you go buddy, I suck at photoshop though. I like em both, its hard to choose :-\...
Thanks alot a$$hole for making the decision that much harder, lol, j/k. Thats a great chop tho for real. I appreciate it. Someone else on SVTperformance did a chop and it looks good too. I'll post em here and post yours over there. But for real, thanks for the chop. Even tho it really didn't help much, lol. They both look so sic, and just made me undecided still :dunno: I read in a mustang mag, or was it a forum, I dunno, but it was someone with a black new edge that had the same ordeal and decided to get both rims and just swap em out for whatever mood he's in. That'd be something I would do if I had the money. Lucky basard.

Yea, i kinna wanna ditch the tailights too. They've surved their purpose for a while now and kinna wanna put my stockers back on. But atleast they're the ones with the stock housing with the 3 seperators inbetween the vertical lenses and not the single piece with 3 circle lights, but either way, i'm gonna ditch em for summer since they've been on the car for a while now. Got some blackouts over my stock ones and i'm thinkin about getting lens covers for my headlights, not blackouts, I already have those, but lens covers. Someone on SN95 had em on his car and i'm gonna look into that. Darker than the smoked headlights but with the same look. Anyways, what does everyone else think?

Here's what "Midnight_Cobra" chopped on SVTperformance

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
gah dammit...i was thinking of selling my FRs, but know that i saw those pics i just cant...i would have to disown myself. :-\

OP
OP

97mustang82

Reaction score
Not a photochop, but I painted the head and tailights black using windows paint thingy to go along with the FR500 chop. Looks a bit better and how it would look if I got the rims. Already have the front & rear blakcouts ready to go if I go the FR route. Can someone black them out or make em smoke? And maybe make the rims a bit darker?

I was about to buy the Chrome Saleens and right before I was about to pay, I noticed they weren't staggered. They were 18x9's all around. I NEED staggered rims becasue of the infamous deep rear fenders our stangs have. (Damn new edges and their wider base and fender flares :slap:) My 28mm offset 17x8.5's Y2K's stick out the front too much compared to the rear as it is. It's like the fronts are wider based than the rear :lame:. With 24mm offset and 18x9's Saleens they'll stick out like a mutha if the rears aren't wider. Need to fill those rears up.

Now if I get the staggered chrome Saleens, i'll be paying about $170 more than the Black Staggered FR500's :nonono: Don't know if it's worth $170 more than the black FR's that already come staggered. This is the worst delema i've had with my stang so far. I'd be easy if I liked one more than the other but I don't. This sucks

G

GREG@SN95

dude... the y2ks would look 1000x better if you put tires on them...

Get some meaty tires and you won't be wanting new wheels

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online