OP
OP
L

lanthony155

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
"Son, I hope one day to give this car to you..."

"Oh yay daddy, yay!"

Haha nice cars man...are those the 18" DD bullitts from AM? They look DD all around...not sure if I like that look...

haha thanks ..and no i didnt get them from AM theyre 18in american racing DD all around, i like them especially if your looking at the right angle from the front or the back all you see is the polished lip i love em

bmwe30sport

Reaction score
lanthony155 said:
JonBeast said:

"Oh yay daddy, yay!"

Haha nice cars man...are those the 18" DD bullitts from AM? They look DD all around...not sure if I like that look...

haha thanks ..and no i didnt get them from AM theyre 18in american racing DD all around, i like them especially if your looking at the right angle from the front or the back all you see is the polished lip i love em

like in this picture? btw you need some spacers in the rear
larryssn95003.jpg

switch96

Reaction score
2REDSTANGS said:
both looking sweet, the mach looks so mean, ive never got to drive one older than a fox, they look cool and all but what i want to know is how does that thing drive ?

Took my Dad's '69 428SCJ Mach to Prom, and I found out why they're called muscle cars. The clutch was HEAVY, the steering was HEAVY, and the brakes were HEAVY. But in a straight line, damn was it fun.

OP
OP
L

lanthony155

Reaction score
bmwe30sport said:
lanthony155 said:
JonBeast said:

"Oh yay daddy, yay!"

like in this picture? btw you need some spacers in the rear
larryssn95003.jpg

whos car is that?? the chin spoilers put on wrong hahah

bmwe30sport

Reaction score
that car i think belongs to the same asshole who went for a ride in a silver fox today,

OP
OP
L

lanthony155

Reaction score
bmwe30sport said:
that car i think belongs to the same ******* who went for a ride in a silver fox today,

oh is that the same fox where the owner screwed up the plug wires so it was running on 4 cylinders?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online