PI Cams on ebay

ALITL8

Reaction score
from what i understand, it depends on what you plan to do in the future. if youre going to do a blower or turbo set up its a good choice. im planning the "budget PI upgrade" youre thinking about. i have a PI intake sitting in the garage just waiting for some PI cams or heads. some people have told me i should go with aftermarket cams :dunno:

ive asked the guy with the cams on ebay the most important question... "did they have bolt on or press on gears?". if theyre bolt on im gonna be bidding against you ;) i'll let you know what his answer is :)

ALITL8

Reaction score
he answered and they are bolt on from a romeo engine :thumb:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That is the reason you never post a link to something you want to buy on ebay!!!!!! Others will bid against you and raise the price. Those cams sold for alot!!! They sell on www.corral.net in the parts section for @80 dollars usually.

ALITL8

Reaction score
well they didnt sell to me and i wasnt going to run the price up either. the most i'll pay for a set is $50 and thats as high as i bid on the ones SoddyRebel posted. they sold for 117.50, i think... i didnt run the price up :dunno:

ALITL8

Reaction score
btw, SoddyRebel... i know where a PI intake and heads are for $350. he's not ready to seperate the set yet so im not buying them. if youre interested PM me and i'll hook you up with the guy :D

FYI, PI intake new goes for about $175 and the heads, new, are in the $700 range.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online