Picked Up My Mach!

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
There are not as many useable parts as I thought, plus they took a couple parts off that they were not supposed to. I did not have time to take intirior pics today. The guy who towed the car for me had to get home. I will take them tomarrow. I plan on getting some work done. The intirior is nat as imaculate as I thought it was.

Dave, your cup holder is not there. Probably got tossed when the car was rolled.

Kennyz, the black panel on the trunk lid is not there. They were supposed to leave that and the rear bumper cover, and they took it off.

The Mach has Flowmasters on it, If it fits, it is going on my Cobra. I need to check if it is a full exhaust or just a cat back.

001-vi.jpg

002-vi.jpg

004-vi.jpg

005-vi.jpg

006-vi.jpg

007-vi.jpg

008-vi.jpg

This is our 1965 Falcon Srint, my dad just put in a new fuel pump. Depending on how this swap works out, this car might be the next heart transplant.
009-vi.jpg

This is some of the car this guy has for sale, and there are more. Every one of them is a rebuilt wreck. You would never know, they do awesome work. I would buy one of these cars for me. He has 7-8 Mach 1's on the lot for sale the others are GT's. All New Edge. He has about 15-20 cars for sale.
003-vi.jpg

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Read you other post..."GOOD BUY"... You were saying the interior would be sold. Can you get us interior pics? Anyone call dibbs on the seats?

Also, Who is the Atlanta guy that sells wrecked stangs? Was it MPS Auto salvage?

OP
OP
U

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
realitygt said:
all rims seem to be intact. those'll sell for a pretty penny

Those might just go on my 66. The left rear has some curb rash. the tires on this thing are bald, no wonder the dip shit rolled it.

Oh yea, the traction lock works just fine. :thumb:

OP
OP
U

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
(((Foster98GT))) said:
Read you other post..."GOOD BUY"... You were saying the interior would be sold. Can you get us interior pics? Anyone call dibbs on the seats?

Also, Who is the Atlanta guy that sells wrecked stangs? Was it MPS Auto salvage?

I don't remember the name, it has been a while since I talked to them. But they are just outside Atlanta if I remember right.

Dalamar has dibbs on the seats. I need to clean them up and look at them good. There is glass and mud all over the intirior. I don't know what I was thinking when I said it was imaculate in the other thread. I must have been excited at finding and getting a doner car.

S

scarface

ok Matt, thanks anyway. Sucks they took so much off... kinda takes away your resale.

OP
OP
U

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thunder Dave said:
ok Matt, thanks anyway. Sucks they took so much off... kinda takes away your resale.

Yip it sucks, but I will get what I needed out of it.

OP
OP
U

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Mystikal said:
If the hood is in good shape I bet you could get some good money out of that.

"JUNK" The only good body part on the car is the left rear quarter panel. The drivers door and fender are probably repairable.

S

scarface

uncltrvlnmatt said:
Mystikal said:

"JUNK" The only good body part on the car is the left rear quarter panel. The drivers door and fender are probably repairable.
Matt, can you take a pic of the hood damage for me?

OP
OP
U

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thunder Dave said:
uncltrvlnmatt said:
Mystikal said:

Matt, can you take a pic of the hood damage for me?

Sure, I will do it tomarrow.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online