Picking up my 96 Cobra This weekend!

Venomous96Cobra

Reaction score
how can someone figure out their production number? is there any way to figure it out or do I have to buy the $40 certificate

96_SVT_Cobra

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
ur getting a 96 cobra? any pics? also u should get the certificate regardless its just cool. lol

OP
OP
Venomous96Cobra

Venomous96Cobra

Reaction score
Yeah Im picking up a white 96 Cobra Svt. It just hit 93k it's pretty stock except for the usual... intake, exhaust, kyb agx' struts, and it has 3:73's... I will post some pics as soon as I get her home sometime this weekend, and get her all cleaned up! I was originally going to buy a supercharged 96 Mystic for $9800 with 85k and Saleen wheels, but I did'nt want to use my 95 as a trade! which I would have had to do, if i bought they mystic... Instead im buying the white cobra and possibly keeping them both!

But im curious as to the numbering! im ordering the certificate anyways, but i want to know if possibly there is a way to find out your production number with the vin...

98svtcobra

Reaction score
I was doing a standing burnout last night and heard a clicking noise on the right rear tire area as well as only one tire burnout. Anyone know what this might be from?

1998 cobra

OP
OP
Venomous96Cobra

Venomous96Cobra

Reaction score
sound like an axle about to break! btw! :laughing4: holly old thread Batman this thread is 5 months old and my car just hit 100k

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Staff online

Members online