pics of my 95

venom97

Reaction score
motors out bought it with a blown motor for 2000, it came with trick flow street intake,e cam,fuel pressure reg,155 fuel pump,3.73 gears,mac shorty headers,prochamber,cat back,and pro 5.0 shifter. motors getting ready to be put in later this week, ill update when i get it done

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY RAN OUT OF ROOM, RE-UPLOAD IF YOU WISH!

96SVT605

Reaction score
lookin good :thumb: Hopefully your not like me, my 2 week project started about a year ago and it aint done yet :hammer:

OP
OP
venom97

venom97

Reaction score
well i didnt get to work on the car much this weekend me and my daughter were both sick. i did manage to get everthing off the oll motor and ready to be swaped over. i was thinking of painting the block and heads gloss black before i put it back together. any body paint their motor in long block form? any tips and sugg. would be appreciated. (besides make sure its clean and use high temp engine paint) thanks guys ill keep you posted.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
venom97 said:
well i didnt get to work on the car much this weekend me and my daughter were both sick. i did manage to get everthing off the oll motor and ready to be swaped over. i was thinking of painting the block and heads gloss black before i put it back together. any body paint their motor in long block form? any tips and sugg. would be appreciated. (besides make sure its clean and use high temp engine paint) thanks guys ill keep you posted.

I didn't do crap this weekend either.......I'm down with strep throat :'(

Bill94vert

Reaction score
96SVT605 said:
lookin good :thumb: Hopefully your not like me, my 2 week project started about a year ago and it aint done yet :hammer:
i think we all have been down that road before.. :comando:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.