pics of my freshly detailed black cobra. havent posted in a while.

danielson631

Reaction score
hey guys well i havent been able to access my account for like, idk two years. lol but with some help i was able to get back on sn95 forums :thumbsup:

i just detailed the cobra after a loooong time, i used the turtle wax black box, and finished it with ICE polish.

i couldnt drive my car very far to a nice spot to take photos bc my struts are bottoming out. im waiting for my fox lakewood 70/30s that i just ordered from jegs.

anyways, i wanted to use my fiances new 500 dollar camera, but the memory card had a broken corner, so i couldnt use it. i found a spare one laying around, and once i went to take some pics, the damn thing would only hold three pictures! doh!

here are a couple of pics i took with my iphones shitty camera.

IMG_1200_zps76e064d9.jpg

IMG_1197_zpsf02c67e0.jpg

IMG_1204-1_zpsb0ee8aab.jpg

i still need to adjust the height on the coilovers. maybe a tad higher in the front ( having rubbing issues) though i think it looks badass where it is now. and i want to drop the rear down some more. also thinking about getting spacers for the front wheels bc i have qa1 tubular a arms for a fox, and they pushed my wheels inward. not a fan of how it looks.

oh, also, cant stand the depo projectors anymore. ill be getting smoked cobra style headlights and corners, and tinting the tails soon.

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
wow that snakes clean... i feel like i should send you an sd card so i can see it better lol

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Sick car man and welcome back , your cars super clean

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Sexy looking cobra. Paint looks great. I'm digging the yellow fogs. If you get a spacer up front you may need to go higher or roll your fenders.

OP
OP
D

danielson631

Reaction score
thanks everyone! im feeling the love. glad to be back on sn95forums lol. wasnt feeling it over at svtp haha.

i just bought a new sd card, so sometime during the week ill go take some better pics.

yes, its the original paint. though, the bumpers are SHOT. they look like hell, even though you cant tell in the pics. they shined up a bit, but if you look closer you can see how bad they are. i plan on getting them professionally resprayed by a friend of the family. other than that, the rest of the body shines up great. no swirls at all.

and yeah the fogs are yellow. i believe they are 3k from DDM. i just ordered them. not bad for 35 bucks! haha. i figured yellow would be a better match with my 5 k headlights. (i ordered the wrong size headlight bulbs, but i plan on buying smoked lights from upr and these bulbs will fit into the new lights haha)

heres a pic of the fogs early in the morning. think i need to adjust them a little haha. they are hellabright.
295584_10200887945028895_820272747_n_zps8c5095c0.jpg

and i didnt think of needing to get the fenders rolled when adding a spacer. thanks for reminding me lol. i was thinking about buying the tool anyways lol.

OP
OP
D

danielson631

Reaction score
well they are 35watt HIDs. like i said before, i bought the wrong size headlight bulbs, so if/when i drive at night, i use my fogs instead of headlights, and i can see everything just as clear as i would see with just the headlights on.

so yeah, they are brighter lol. A LOT brighter. you can see all the pebbles on the road 60 feet ahead of you. lol

Burninrock24

Reaction score
well they are 35watt HIDs. like i said before, i bought the wrong size headlight bulbs, so if/when i drive at night, i use my fogs instead of headlights, and i can see everything just as clear as i would see with just the headlights on.

so yeah, they are brighter lol. A LOT brighter. you can see all the pebbles on the road 60 feet ahead of you. lol

You're not kidding either! We put a couple of those on our boat to help with docking when we would come in late at night and those things would light up our entire beach and anything 200' beyond it!

98BlackGT

Reaction score
beautiful ride, i dont understand peoples "liking" to the halo/projectors, my car had them on wen i bought it and they came off asap

greenscobie86

Reaction score
I remember this car back in the day when you replaced the motor and did the COP conversion. Still looking great! Nice stance too.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks great. I'd lower the rear about an inch or so and call it a day.

Darhawk

Reaction score
I like the stance also, but if it rubs that's not good. Nice and clean, that the paint still looks wet in the pictures, along with the tires.

OP
OP
D

danielson631

Reaction score
thanks guys! glad to see some of you remember me lol!

beautiful ride, i dont understand peoples "liking" to the halo/projectors, my car had them on wen i bought it and they came off asap
i agree with you on that. when i bought the car it had the chrome depo projectors, but i opened them up and painted the inside black, looked a little better, but the lenses had cracks in them and would constantly fill with moisture, so i bought the black depo projectors, but a few months later i just couldnt stand the way they looked.

im planning on buying a new set of smoked cobra style lights from UPR.

Looks great. I'd lower the rear about an inch or so and call it a day.

yeah i plan on adjusting the coilovers sometime this week/weekend.

i was using stock style struts and they were bottoming out. tomorrow i should receive my fox lakewood 70/30s to go with my rear 50/50s.

after i put them in, then i can finally get the stance ive been wanting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online