For Sale PMS, UEGO 2000, gauges, SOLD

ster302

Reaction score
I'm selling the pushrod and other miscellaneous parts to fund my coyote swap. This is my first for sale thread so let me know if I leave something out or if there is easier ways to do something. I will ship USPS for most stuff otherwise UPS if its to big. PM me for shipping quote or individual pics. I'd prefer paypal just to make things easier.

All the performance parts listed are barely used, the stock parts have about 120k on them and were in good working order on removal.

1. Procharger 3 core vertical flow intercooler dimensions are 27x15x3 with oval inlet/outlets. I bought this off a local guy that had it on his nova, so I had to grind of his mounting tabs to fit it in my car. There are marks from grinding, just needs polishing or leave it the way it is. sold!!!!!!

2. Stock distributor with 120k. Includes newer cap and rotor. I'll throw in a lightly used spare motorcraft cap and rotor. Sold!!!!

3. 2 sets of performance distributors livewires blue ignition wires. One set is newer than the other and in better shape cosmetically but both are in working order. Sold!!!!!!

4. Fox body 75mm professional products throttle body with fox EGR delete spacer that also holds the throttle bracket. I threaded and plugged the oil fill breather line with a Allen bolt, you could probably just buy a brass elbow or something and install it there if you need it again. Sold!!!!!!!!!!

5. Anderson ford PMS series 4 with 3 bar MAP and EUGO 2000. The PMS is about 5 years old, the EUGO I have no idea. Sold!!!!!!!

6. Abaco performance 97mm DBX MAF with AB-P01 connector, which fits 89-95 mustang. You can buy other connectors to make it work for later cars. The meters about 4 years old and has maybe 100 miles on it before I took it off. I do not have the software that came with it but you can download it from their website. Sold!!!!!

7. SFI approved professional products damper for SB Ford #90007 6.4 50oz balance. It had the timing pointer rubbing on it for a while so the middle has some cosmetic damage its also missing the plastic centering ring that goes behind the pulley spacer, there about 8 bucks on summit.sold!!!!!!

8. Autometer 2 1/16 sport comp boost, water temp, oil pressure, transmission temp, and volts gauges. The studs on the back of a few gauges have been shortened so you can't use the U-clamp on the back, but they will be fine in the push-in style mounts. The trans gauge does not come with the sender, They are all like new otherwise. Sold

9. 5" sport comp 10,000 rpm shift lite tach with upr mounting bracket. Sold!!!!!!

10. 80lb Siemens high impedance EV1 injectors from AFM. I installed, fired it up then removed them so no mileage at all. Sold!!!!!!!!!

11. B&M T56 shifter, base only. Sold!!!!!!

12. Autometer and glowshift triple gauge a pillar pod and dash bezel for two gauges. they fit my 94 coupe so just make sure they will fit your car. The autometer pillar pod does not have any hardware, I just used Velcro. Sold!!!!!!

13. Maximum Motorsport MM3 rear bilstein shocks with coil-over kit and 350 lb springs. I bought these off the corral from a guy with a drift car. The stickers were removed to make it easier to install the sleeves. Lower bushings have been upgraded with the stiffer ones already. They were shipped to me without the upper bushings so I found some sway link bushings which is what I will ship with them. Sold!!!!!!!

I also have a magnaflow catted x-pipe for for 94-95 5.0l but I don't want to ship it, so if someone near me is interested I'll meet them within a reasonable distance. Sold!!!!!

I,ll pay to ship in the lower 48, PM me with any questions and thanks for looking.

OP
OP
S

ster302

Reaction score
Nobody? Come on guys make me some offers, I need this stuff gone. No reasonable offers refused.

TanTop94

Reaction score
Hmm...alittle more info on the gauges...lets say I pick up the a pillar water temp, oil pressure, and trans temp, what else would I need to make it all function?

OP
OP
S

ster302

Reaction score
If you bought those three gauges and a pillar the only thing you would need be the trans temp sensor(about 14 dollars from summit)and some wire. The studs being trimmed will not effect the install on something like a pillar,clock, or dash bezel pod. As a side note, I only have the green bulb covers that came with the gauges.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online