Post a pic - Daily Drivers - cars you have seen while out and about.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I wanted to do the mclaren on the extreme driving experience. The first year I got there though it was down for the weekend and unavailable. After talking to the drivers there they all said that it was their least fav just because it was the least reliable. It was only there the first year and then they got rid of it because of that. Although I have to say I just got the email that they took the 2020 GT500 out of the options for the same reason. I am glad I got to drive that car when I could and I can't say I am all that surprised that cars they track all weekend by amateurs might need a little more maint than a skateboard from the x-games....

Other then getting locked in it once it’s been problem free since he got it new in 2019 . I was stuck in it once for 40 mins not like I was upset it still ran and drove . The Electric door release wasn’t working .

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Came across a broken down 67 GT 500 on Friday - big blow out on the rear right. Was in the Mustang myself so pulled over and had a chat with the driver for a bit.

Beautiful car.

Didn't get a photo of them both though - thought it a bit crap to ask to picture his wounded car ..

TMW

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online