Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Castrol full synthetic in my stang. Castrol high mileage full synthetic in my edge with 159k miles on it. Ran the same in my Lincoln ls that still purred like new with 228K before I sold it.
Put 300k on a sportrac with castrol high mileage.

Aside from the stang all motors were original and never rebuilt or anything. I’ve only ever used castrol since I was 16 and never lost a motor except in a bronco that I bought and blew up 6 days later. Bronco didn’t have castrol and was a brand new built forged bottom end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boostr1

Reaction score
Actually....... I'm planning on dumping what's in it... Pulling the dizzy, change the filter, run a couple of changes of kerosene through it and use a drill the spin up the oil pump, then run a change of that oil and another filter thru it and see how it looks from there... It may need another flush or 2 before some Motorcraft oil and a good 'ol FL1A!! And BTW.... I gots more stuff I need to post here but have been busy doing stuff to Cherry Bomb... Y'all gonna be surprised!!!

Ok, I was getting a little nervous... Before the part you said Motorcraft...

I assume those are the TFS 185s. I’ve got a set of Race 195s waiting out in the garage....

Was gonna say the same thing.

Castrol full synthetic in my stang. Castrol high mileage full synthetic in my edge with 159k miles on it. Ran the same in my Lincoln ls that still purred like new with 228K before I sold it.
Put 300k on a sportrac with castrol high mileage.

Aside from the stang all motors were original and never rebuilt or anything. I’ve only ever used castrol since I was 16 and never lost a motor except in a bronco that I bought and blew up 6 days later. Bronco didn’t have castrol and was a brand new built forged bottom end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what MMR recommends on their builds (Well, not full synthetic, but Castrol), and that's what I've been dumping in my MMR build short block. It's the same oil "My Guy" recommended in my OG 4.6 before the swap...Makes ya think.

apsmith49921

Reaction score
New headlights to replace the 1 piece garbage that was on the car
317c361edfb4a6f4e6371bbf742a64ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brad Nimbus

Members online