Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
it is not a recent purchase but its finally moved into place. I had a buddy that said he had a fork/tractor that we would use but then the last few weeks he was hard to get a hold of. I was lucky to have another buddy save my ass with his skidsteer to do the heavy lifting and I am both amazingly happy and slightly surprised that the plan worked perfectly and it could not have gone any easier. I had a small army show up to help and it was good for both making sure no one got ran over and it was moved safe. We actually only had to lift it up over the tracks for the sliding glass door half of it at a time and then rolled it into place. Everyone that saw it had one of two reactions, same as me "OH FAWK!?" or "WTF is that?!"

1rI8MTX.jpg
it slid right in next to clyde. I am not getting rid of him as I still have orders for him and enjoy what it can make as well.

Eejjhrk.jpg

Now I just have to learn how to use it. I will probably engrave some pocket knives for my buddies that helped to thank them and practice.

07GtS197

Reaction score
I’ve been trying to talk my parents into getting one for their house for years. On the gulf coast you need one. And this year is supposed to be an above average year for hurricanes.

07GtS197

Reaction score
Same. I don’t believe it’s the answer. I believe the easier and smarter thing to do would be to incrementally increase the ethanol content in gas while developing a drop in solution to replace gas.

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
Same. I don’t believe it’s the answer. I believe the easier and smarter thing to do would be to incrementally increase the ethanol content in gas while developing a drop in solution to replace gas.
I saw on the news that they want to up the Ethanol content anyway. Suppose to happen soon.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
its not hear yet but the time is coming and will be here soon no matter if you like it or are ready for it. Most manf have stopped development on internal combustion motors.

I got some knives for my friends that helped me move my laser and practiced my engraving on them.
This was the first and worst one, for me. I had the power too low but I might throw a light stain on it just for kicks.
0lkQQ3P.jpg
I also needed to increase the power to etch the blade
qGXNEv9.jpg
But that was easy to solve.
dgSxdkV.jpg
5VH7vhU.jpg
Let me know if you have someone that you can never seem to find a unique gift for and we can figure something out. These are great for the dude that has everything for an EDC. They have a locking blade, rope/cord cutter, bottle opener and a window smasher.

07GtS197

Reaction score
I saw on the news that they want to up the Ethanol content anyway. Suppose to happen soon.
Yeah I saw that earlier. Now if they used some other biomass for the ethanol it could have more energy than corn can produce. That would be a better alternative.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that earlier. Now if they used some other biomass for the ethanol it could have more energy than corn can produce. That would be a better alternative.
do you mean switch to a summer blend with higher ethanol or just in general? I ask because in az in the summer they switch to a higher ethanol blend for some reason or another. I think it helps to keep the temps under 120 or something stupid.

07GtS197

Reaction score
I meant in general. Some states switch to e15 in the winter months, not here though. My rationale is that ethanol is cleaner burning and cuts back on fossil fuel consumption. Not to mention the price wouldn’t fluctuate that much. If only we used something else like sugar cane or sugar beats that can almost rival straight gas, that would be ideal. I don’t want to switch to an ev any time soon and would like to be able to use my cars into the future and not have to worry about where I can get gas from.

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
hemp is supposed to be great for making biofuel. Another reason I support it
Hemp is just a gateway fuel though. If you run hemp you might be willing to run a little meth, just a 50/50 mix at first, just to help keep things cool. But then you get addicted and pretty soon you're running straight meth and constantly searching for the next thing to give you more boost. Then all hell breaks loose when people started hoarding windshield wiper fluid like it's toilet paper... Point is hemp seems like a great idea at first but it can get out of hand quick.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online