Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
These are rolled beef green chili tacos
Pretty much authentic Mexican made
anytime I found someone saying "authentic mexican" I found it just meant it was bland tasting till there was enough hot sauce on it and it gave me the craps 30 mins later :) but as I said I am tried and true gringo from the midwest.

badass98svt

Reaction score
I dated a Mexican girl for 2 years TRUE Mexican food is delicious.
Just adding hot sauce is definitely not Mexican.
Corn (not flour) tortillas is a start. She used to make salsa from scratch that was so fucking good. So many unique meals

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Yea, definitely interested to know more as you go through the paces of getting it installed, particularly with regards to this WOT cutout module and how exactly it'll tap in to the pedal wire(s). Cool stuff. I hope to just buy the module and duplicate it.

Quite coincidentally, I got my CCRM to be the sole means of activating fan because I'm trying to have it solely manage cooing and A/C operations (which have to involve the fan as well). So far, so good!
I forgot to get you this info, but I’ll try to get it this evening. If I remember correctly, it’s a nitrous window switch that he uses.

I also had a question for you though, you’ve got a gen 2 setup, right? How do you have your fuel pump wired in? Is it just key on or pcm controlled?

I asked weendoggy the same thing, his is key on. And I think that’s how mine will be.

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
Yes, Gen 2. Yes to both actually. Key on wakes up the FRPP control pack ECU which in turn blips the fuel blunt or flying lead or whatever you want to call it to trigger the pumps at key-on. Once cranked and running it'll obviously remain on. I have the outptut wire snaked alongside the OEM 1996 wire where it takes its place going into the inertia crash switch (and the OEM wire is just hank taped onto itself so it doesn't arc on anything; I might just use it as a key-on relay trigger wire for whatever extra shit I install towards the back of the car like a the diff pump). Right after that inertia switch is a standard 40A [fused] relay since each of the two pumps will draw about 15 - 17 amps which leaves a nice bit of headroom for voltage spikes if they happen. And each pump is on its own 20A fuse as well. Can't really get much simpler.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Yes, Gen 2. Yes to both actually. Key on wakes up the FRPP control pack ECU which in turn blips the fuel blunt or flying lead or whatever you want to call it to trigger the pumps at key-on. Once cranked and running it'll obviously remain on. I have the outptut wire snaked alongside the OEM 1996 wire where it takes its place going into the inertia crash switch (and the OEM wire is just hank taped onto itself so it doesn't arc on anything; I might just use it as a key-on relay trigger wire for whatever extra shit I install towards the back of the car like a the diff pump). Right after that inertia switch is a standard 40A [fused] relay since each of the two pumps will draw about 15 - 17 amps which leaves a nice bit of headroom for voltage spikes if they happen. And each pump is on its own 20A fuse as well. Can't really get much simpler.
Is there any way you could tell me which ecu pin that fuel pump trigger is?

weendoggy

Reaction score
Yeah, I have the generic Gen 1, but I did wire my pump a bit different by using the pump lead (from the PBH block) to power a relay in place of the FPDM and used the CCRM wire to feed the signal side via the Inertia Switch. A little redundant, but didn't want the IS controlling all the pump power load. Waiting for my Hydramat........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlmobile636

Members online