Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
You’ll like the cloth. My white 17 had cloth seats and I really liked them. They were very comfortable and didn’t need the upkeep of leather. And the bolstering is fantastic.
I’ve got the leather ones going in the sn and they seem comfortable. I’m hoping I like these cloth as much as the leather.

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
You’ll like the cloth. My white 17 had cloth seats and I really liked them. They were very comfortable and didn’t need the upkeep of leather. And the bolstering is fantastic.
Man, you have been spot on when saying the s550 seats are better than s197. I always thought the s197 seats were ok, because I’ve never had a problem out of them. Today at work, I was working on a s550. Drove that, and right after that I drove my s197 home. The seats are TOTALLY different. I’m going to be a happy camper for sure.

07GtS197

Reaction score
Man, you have been spot on when saying the s550 seats are better than s197. I always thought the s197 seats were ok, because I’ve never had a problem out of them. Today at work, I was working on a s550. Drove that, and right after that I drove my s197 home. The seats are TOTALLY different. I’m going to be a happy camper for sure.
I made a believer out of you lol. They’re my favorite out of any mustang I’ve driven. I like the sn95 gangster lean seats for some reason, wasn’t a big fan of the ones in my 07 and love the ones in my 17. I think Ford tried to make a more racing oriented seat for the s197 but failed. I’m not a big guy and I used to slide around the seats in my 07, not with my 17. And I always hated the headrests. If I were to sit flat against the seat, the headrest would push my head down so I’d be looking at the floor. Not a great design imo.

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
Fathead garage coyote swap a/c system. Hides the drier and lines inside the fender. Actually bought it back in July-august time and just got it today. He’s been having a hell of a time getting parts, but man it looks awesome. View attachment 23790
I'll be very interested to know more about this as you get to it. I was talking with them over the spring/summer last year but I never pulled the trigger on it because I'm gonna see if the stockers can hold up. Plus I'm sticking with the charcoal EVAP thingy which I think is where this thing is made to mount. And so I'm unsure where my car would have space for it.

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
I made a believer out of you lol. They’re my favorite out of any mustang I’ve driven. I like the sn95 gangster lean seats for some reason, wasn’t a big fan of the ones in my 07 and love the ones in my 17. I think Ford tried to make a more racing oriented seat for the s197 but failed. I’m not a big guy and I used to slide around the seats in my 07, not with my 17. And I always hated the headrests. If I were to sit flat against the seat, the headrest would push my head down so I’d be looking at the floor. Not a great design imo.
I never didn’t believe you, I just believe you more now. I’ve driven a bunch of s550’s at work but never really paid attention. I drove this one and went straight in to my car so it was a fresh comparison.

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
I'll be very interested to know more about this as you get to it. I was talking with them over the spring/summer last year but I never pulled the trigger on it because I'm gonna see if the stockers can hold up. Plus I'm sticking with the charcoal EVAP thingy which I think is where this thing is made to mount. And so I'm unsure where my car would have space for it.
So yes, the drier goes where the charcoal canister is. Everything in the kit looks fantastic though. I like that he uses a module for wot cut out that works with the electronic pedal.

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
That is nice. I was thinking of doing a plunger type micro switch anchored down near the pedal to get my wot cutout, but that sounds pretty nice going right into the pedal. Do you just splice right into the pedal harness or something?

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
That is nice. I was thinking of doing a plunger type micro switch anchored down near the pedal to get my wot cutout, but that sounds pretty nice going right into the pedal. Do you just splice right into the pedal harness or something?
Yes. It splices in to tpp 2 signal for its 0-5v reference.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.