Post your mods!! (V6)

Duffy

Reaction score
I'm just getting started with mine, decent running and looking vehicle (needs paint)..........found a few interior parts that needed to be replaced. Installed a CAI (eBay one for cheap), cleaned up the throttle body while it was off, installed a Summit Racing cat back exhaust with Turbo mufflers. Looking at getting a rear end (probably a 8.8) with 3.L73 or 4.L10 gears. Found one in a 94' Explorer but I need to verify width and gears (good price $75 if I pull it). Then I will need a tuner to change shift points and adjust for the new gearing. I'm kind of partial to the Diablo Sport 7101. It seems to have good reviews and does what I will need. Just like having another motorcycle, the modding never stops...........:)

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
2004 3.9L Mustang (son's car)

Engine/under hood/ECU :

bbk cold air kit with mass air meter
Superchips Tune
Mac dual exhaust with h pipe

Drivetrain:

nothing yet

Chassis/wheels/tires:

96 cobra front sway bar
25mm rear sway bar
Caster camber plates.
Urethane front sway bar end link bushings
Urethane front sway bar bushings
Urethane steering rack bushings
Performance friction brake pads front
96 Cobra front brakes coming up.

17x 9 sve black wheels with 255 40 17 tires
17x10.5 sve black wheels with MT 315 35 17 tires

Interior:

white face gauges
upgraded head unit, bluetooth, etc.
SVE race seats

Exterior:

Blacked out rear tail light panel
Satin black rear wing
Black LED third light
black rocker panels (car is red)
blacked out 40th anniversary fender badges
Mach 1 grille delete
Clear fog lights
Mach 1 chin spoiler

other:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have not completed a lot of mods on my SN95 but here is what I have done. I added a strut tower brace for greater handling. I have added fog lights to the car from a '98 mustang and they went in easily since the car was pre wired at the factory. I just had to add a switch and a relay under the hood. I bought 17" Bullit style wheels off of a 2005. I have 235 50 17's on the rear and 225 50 17's on the front. This is a convertible and it looks pretty good with the updated wheels. I am glad I did the fog light addition. This car is winter stored and has never been out in the winter since I have owned it. I enjoy reading what some of you have done with your cars.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have not completed a lot of mods on my SN95 but here is what I have done. I added a strut tower brace for greater handling. I have added fog lights to the car from a '98 mustang and they went in easily since the car was pre wired at the factory. I just had to add a switch and a relay under the hood. I bought 17" Bullit style wheels off of a 2005. I have 235 50 17's on the rear and 225 50 17's on the front. This is a convertible and it looks pretty good with the updated wheels. I am glad I did the fog light addition. This car is winter stored and has never been out in the winter since I have owned it. I enjoy reading what some of you have done with your cars.

If you bought wheels off of a 2005 then they have the wrong offset. You will need to get spacers, otherwise they will be tucked into the wheel wells quite a bit. Glad you're having fun with it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online