powerdyne sc

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
96GTGREENVERT said:
I gotcha NES you went with it because for the price you paid you couldnt go wrong. That makes sense. I guess I will check out an S trim or a procharger. This guy I work with is telling me to go stage 2 PI swap with cams and it will be even better than with a blower. I thought driveability would be effected on the street going that rout. Anybody got the low down on that?
He is crazy.

OP
OP

96GTGREENVERT

Reaction score
Man I am glad I saw the page in the magazine for this forum. It is so good to be able to ask people who drive the same cars and use the same performance product before you waste a bunch of money.!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all who responded.

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
there was a guy on modulardepot about a month ago, trying to sell a v1 with everything bsides injecters tune and fuel pump. might wanna check over there he was only asking 1500...

OP
OP

96GTGREENVERT

Reaction score
Well after reading the "which set up" post on the 4.6 specific section I have decided thanks to everyones help to go with blower cams and a pro charger P1-SC with 10# of boost. It will take me a while to save up the money but in the end I believe it will be worth it. Thanks again guys for all your help.

ripper

Reaction score
You DO NOT want to do a PI swap and a blower. Why not just go with a 125 shot? You can drive it like you have been then when you feel squirrely hit the button. LOL.

OP
OP

96GTGREENVERT

Reaction score
Thats how its going to go down quickstang. Blower cams and a P1SC at 10#. Should be quite a difference when stepping on the go pedal ;D
Wish I had the money today but it will take a little while to save it up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online