put some gauges in--pics

timpryor

Reaction score
97WhitePony said:
Man its soo much nicer to have the radio right there (especially for us 5spd guys) the radio is right there at your fingertips litteraly... i did mine like that about a year ago, and put the pocket in the middle... ill never go back, its sooo much nicer that way. AND you cant really see the radio from the outside of the car... even better!
not nessecarily, my radio won't fit, but then again it is the motorized alpine DVD too. i'll post pics this weekend

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yeah im putting my audio stuff in this weekend. i have a kenwood dvd deck going in mine so the bottom slot wont work with it. ill get some pics up of mine after im done. i have 2 12" subs but im not going to use them, ive only been driving a stick for about 3 months now and im pretty dang good at it but i dont listen to loud music ne more because i cant focus as well. post pics up, id like to see your system.

timpryor

Reaction score
i will as soon as i get a chance, work dicked me over this weekend, i should have had sunday off but noooo :lame:

where in TX are you located?

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the setup.

Check these out... only drawbacks are they are in SI units and only come in two temp gauges and one pressure gauge. ::)
http://www.nippon-seiki.co.jp/defishop/product/din/din_top.html said:
left__white.jpg

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
haha yeah my work didnt screw me over, my dad did lol.. he decided to play golf early this morning and wont be back till later this afternoon so my stereo wont be going in.. im in the dallas metro, east of dallas about 25-30 minutes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online