Putting in a T56...

95 Sleeper

Reaction score
The 75mm Eddelbrock/bbk will fit as long as you use an aftermarket elbow.

OP
OP
S

Sklander

Reaction score
Where can I buy the Edelbrock 75MM and the adapter plate so that I can just bolt it on? Summitracing.com?

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
the "adapter" is really just an elbow. the 94-95 need the elbow where as the fox doesnt. Look in jegs, summit or anywhere else and you will find the elbow

95 Sleeper

Reaction score
Yeah I will bge selling my elbow and tb soon. I am changing mine over too a fox body style

OP
OP
S

Sklander

Reaction score
Will do. I'll just call Summit up and blabber off what I have and what they have that will work.

The top end has been sent to CHP to be put together, I got a tracking number from Ed Curtis at Flow Tech Induction yesterday. Seems like he knows what he's doing.

How big of inectors is this thing gonna need? And, would I benefit greatly to going to the 3" all the way dual exhaust over 2.5"?

95 Sleeper

Reaction score
Sklander said:
Will do. I'll just call Summit up and blabber off what I have and what they have that will work.

The top end has been sent to CHP to be put together, I got a tracking number from Ed Curtis at Flow Tech Induction yesterday. Seems like he knows what he's doing.

How big of inectors is this thing gonna need? And, would I benefit greatly to going to the 3" all the way dual exhaust over 2.5"?
If you are going to create over 450 rwhp you will need 3" exhaust. I am running 50lbs injectors on my set-up

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.