quick fuel related nitrous question.

95vert

Reaction score
im installing a wet nitrous kit. This is the fitting im looking for to tap into the fuel line at the Schrader valve correct?http://www.summitracing.com/parts/atm-3275 just wanted to make sure before I bought it. And if anybody has any feedback on a stock motor with a 125 shot. how much power, time slips, etc. that'd be cool

RichV

Reaction score
My experience with a wet 125 shot was all of the 125 at the wheels. At altitude, I went from a 14.69 to a 13.04. It was in a 86 Fox, but a MAF 5.0 with a Cobra intake and E7 heads. Exhaust and other regular bolt-ons.
That's the fitting I used on the fox, it's the same as the SN rail.

shorty

Reaction score
Yes to your 1st questions, its a schrader valve. pull the pin out of your fuel spout and screw the schrader valve on. i used thread sealant on mine just to make sure i had no leaks
i run a 125 shot on a bone stock motor with well over 240k miles. my last track times was 8.50 in the 1/8. i know it has more in it. was able to beat a new 5.0 :)
i have probably went through 7 bottles now. and survived 2 nitrous back fires lol ( my own fault )
Im running the stock fuel pump, and im running about 14 deg of timing

oh the joy its going to be when you 1st hit it lol

check these guys out also for parts
http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store/Scripts/default.asp

OP
OP

95vert

Reaction score
Oh yea and where are you guys putting the foggers on a stock setup?

RichV

Reaction score
I just had mine under the airbox pointing to the asphalt. You're asking for the purge??

If you're asking about the jet, I had mine just before the t/b in the plastic intake.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shagg9

Members online