race tune not working

OP
OP
S

stangdriven

Reaction score
actually a 73mm vs the stock is a difference... going from 5xx cfm to 7xx.. thats a difference, and like anyone else... we all mod our cars to be faster, some parts not so smart some smart, when everything comes together with a tune is where it counts... now i tried the stock maf housing, same shit happened, so i put my 73mm back on and i love how the car runs with it, way more awake then with the stock on... i did although find something interesting out bout the maf housing and how it works exactly, cause ill admit at first when i bought the part, i wasnt do enough searching exactly, i have a cai, so being that theres a tube infront of the maf housing is increasing the air velocity to the sensor heating it up faster and longer making the car run richer, so therefore im gonna either modify it to work or get the correct calibration tube, or since ill be receiving pro racer software on thursday i believe, ill just tune for it... but also another fact that came up recently, and idk if its got much to do with why a race tune wont work, but my fuel pump has been weak for awhile and now just recently noticed it... so today im installing a upgraded pump. and this is sorta random but met a newer performance shop closer to me... probably going to get dynoed soon... not dyno tuned just dynoed to see what my numbers are... only for being curious lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online