raced a charger r/t hemi

drifts14x

Reaction score
I think it should be mentioned that the SRT series Dodges are damn worth noting. My mom's neighbor has a Magnum SRT-8 with the 6.1L Hemi, he ran me with the crappy Hankooks I have on now (K104's with 2/32's of tread) and worked my car so hard I almost cried. On my old tires I would have been a lot closer, but damn, those cars are ridiculous. Beware the SRT logo, they aren't screwing around. (That goes for SRT-4's too, they may not be able to beat me, but they sure as hell make me hope I don't miss a shift)

S

scarface

drifts14x said:
I think it should be mentioned that the SRT series Dodges are damn worth noting. My mom's neighbor has a Magnum SRT-8 with the 6.1L Hemi, he ran me with the crappy Hankooks I have on now (K104's with 2/32's of tread) and worked my car so hard I almost cried. On my old tires I would have been a lot closer, but damn, those cars are ridiculous. Beware the SRT logo, they aren't screwing around. (That goes for SRT-4's too, they may not be able to beat me, but they sure as hell make me hope I don't miss a shift)
srts are no joke. I ran 13.5 in my srt4 with just a couple free mods done to the car. On slicks I ran 13.1, and I had $2.50 worth of mods.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
drifts14x said:
srts are no joke. I ran 13.5 in my srt4 with just a couple free mods done to the car. On slicks I ran 13.1, and I had $2.50 worth of mods.

Srt? :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: I thought it was a funny joke :dunno: :dunno:

j/k dont have a cow ;D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online