RaceGlaze or GTechniq WM1 Wash Mitt?

Nacho98

Reaction score
I know the RaceGlaze gets rave reviews and is probably better known/more popular, but I also know the color bleeds pretty bad for several washes which to me is kind of like WTF for a high-end wash mitt. The GTechniq is the same price, and also gets great reviews, though I've seen a report of it shedding a bit much. Both are popular enough that they are often sold out.

Which would you go for and why? Any reason you did/would choose one over the other?

RaceGlaze:

http://www.pakshak.com/race-glaze-lambs-wool-wash-mitt.html

GTechniq:

http://www.pakshak.com/gtechniq-wm1-merino-wash-mitt.html

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
Well, I couldn't find the GTechniq anywhere, as it's sold out everywhere in the US, so I went with the RaceGlaze...hopefully it won't bleed too much. Amazon only had 4 left, and it's hard to find elsewhere as well.

Justang

Reaction score
Please report back on it if you don't mind. I'm looking to replace my mitt in the near future and was considering this.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I got the new CG Merino wool mitt and I am very impressed.... and this is coming from someone who usually hates mitts and only uses sponges.

The merino wool is VERY soft. I will find out when CG is gonna have it up on the website.

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
Please report back on it if you don't mind. I'm looking to replace my mitt in the near future and was considering this.

Will do, I was kind of disappointed I couldn't get the GTechniq, and I'm quite surprised a mitt that bleeds so much can get such high reviews, but we will see. I don't know what color I'm getting, I bet they will send me the crappy green one, which is like the only color I don't want lol. I know other places let you choose/ask, but I got mine off Amazon and didn't have the choice, plus they only had 4 left anyway.

ChemicalGuys

Reaction score
If you are looking for an ultra premium wash mitt, you should take a look at our new Wash Monster Merino Wool Wash Mitt. It is a very high quality wash mitt made out of the most prized wool for being gentle.

Check it out, I think it is exactly what you are looking for.

http://www.chemicalguys.com/WASH_MONSTER_Merino_Wool_WASH_MITT_p/acc_m01.htm

DUSTMONSTERMerinoWoolAutowasher.jpg

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
I'm kinda pissed, I ordered that mitt on Saturday morning (early) and the damn thing still hasn't shipped. Just emailed the seller, DetailBest.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
men are too busy building or racing. my stang hasnt seen a wash mitt in two years.

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
The RaceGlaze mitt is super, super soft...gonna love it I think.

Also FTR PakShak MF FTMFW

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
Washed the car with the RaceGlaze the other day for the first time...VERY nice mitt, very soft and holds a LOT of suds...very kind on the paint, highly recommended.

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
I got the black one, which I have not noticed any bleeding. I know from googling around, that the red one seemed to be the worst with bleeding.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online