rave: good guys over at flo tek (tri state heads)

daltonduree

Reaction score
hey everyone. i was talking to the guys over at tri state heads getting ready to order my heads. after reading the specs, askin plenty of questions and having a great deal of support from the company i am sold. when i get my block done i will be ordering their heads. the cylinder heads out flow edelbrock preformer rpms and are alot less expensive. these heads are not procomp heads or patriot crap. the deal with these heads is that they are cast in china to their specs, course machine work done in china as well and then they get them to their place and do the final machine work and quality control. like i said these guys are very knowledgeable and these are actually being used to race. https://www.flootek.com/product/small-block-ford-5-0x-stud-plate-assembled/

thats the link to the heads. just look at the numbers and send them a email with your questions. i have always had an email send back really quick ( a day or so).

chris91

Reaction score
Personally I'd rather pick up a used set of Trick Flows or AFR's. You can find em for 800-1000 all the time.

OP
OP
D

daltonduree

Reaction score
just give them a call. the place is a engine/machine shop. these cost less and come with good components. 2.02 intake valves avaliable for no extra charge. like i said just email or call them.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
well thanks for sharing man! It's great to hear about your good experiences! :-D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bwiz760

Members online