Rear seat delete write up ?

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
does anybody know where i can find a good rear seat delete write up? i'm not looking for the rear seat delete kit install but the actual do-it-yourself write up. i found it once, but i have been searching for more than an hour now and can't seem to find it.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
seems like I seen a write up on one of the web sites ??? Ill go back and look thru my history and see if I can find it for ya :)

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
i was just reading thru a good one a couple days ago. and now i cant find it. i went thru just about every mustang forum and site i can think of. anyway this write up was very good, detailed with pics. thanks snakebit.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
went back half way and havent found it yet, I was thinking it was on Mustang World :puke: :puke: ( I know I know ::) ) but have not found it there :dunno:

94TURBO5 0

Reaction score
I made mine in about 30 minutes for about $8 in costs. It's very straight forward and you can cover it with any cloth you please. Here are some pics of my templates and I sanded them down around the edges to make them snug on the sides so the measurements are around/about.
Hope this helps, good luck and let me know if you have any questions. ;)

DSC00537.jpg

DSC00538.jpg

DSC00547.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online